Chapter 12

Midoriya flung himself onto his bed, holding his pillow close and sobbing loudly. Bakugou had ran after him and he'd closed the door in the blonde's face. He was angry and confused at why Bakugou hated him so much, but sadness was the main emotion. He felt so betrayed he only felt numb.
Bakugou stayed at his door, knocking loudly and calling to him. At the same time he was texting Midoriya, spamming him with apologies and begs to come downstairs. Midoriya had left every message on 'read'.
"Goddammit! I'm so stupid!" Bakugou yelled to himself, slamming his dust against the door and leaning his head on it sadly. The door unlocked and Bakugou fell forward, right onto Midoriya who squeaked and toppled over. Now it stood as Bakugou laying over Midoriya, both blushing.
"Yeah... you are, Kacchan." The green boy murmured, gently pushing him off. Bakugou stood up, pulling Midoriya up with him.
"I really am." Bakugou nodded, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Look Deku, I'm really not good at the whole 'apology' thing since I just get all cheesy and cringe at myself so the best I can say is... I'm really fucking sorry. I was explaining what happened with Mud McGee and it just kinda... slipped out."
Midoriya nodded, holding one of his arms and looking down. "It's OK... I guess... it's not like getting bullied is something new to me. What hurt the most was the fact that you told them." He looked up at Bakugou, "I know you hate me for whatever reason you have, but I didn't think you'd tell them something like that."
Bakugou sighed, looking away. "I'm also sorry for joining in with them." Now this surprised Midoriya. "I know right, shocker for me to say that. But that was the time I regretted it. I... honestly have no excuse for joining in with them. This time, it hurt me too." And before either knew what was happening, Midoriya had leapt forward and locked Bakugou in a tight hug.
"It's OK... I forgive you. I always forgive you because I know you're really like this. You're sweet, Kacchan." Midoriya mumbled against him, though his words were still audible. "Thank you for apologising, it really means a lot." And there it was, Midoriya's shining smile. For once, Bakugou couldn't help but smile and hug him back.
"So... we're cool?"
"We're cool. Just.. don't join in with them again about this matter?"
"Of course not. I'll beat the crap out of anyone who does!"
"Promise?"
"Promise."
And so the two ended up on Midoriya's sofa, rewatching old All Might videos together like they had as kids.