Chapter 25

Midoriya explained everything that had happened when he'd left his house.
Shouto Todoroki had caught up to him as he'd been making his way over to the cafe and had pinned him against the wall of an alleyway. Midoriya had tried to feebly crawl away from his grip, but to no avail. Todoroki had accused him of being all chummy-chummy with All Might and had said it was his mission to beat him. Afterall, Todoroki was the son of Endeavour, second greatest pro hero.
Midoriya drew his fingers through his fluffy yet messy hair as he recounted the incident. He glanced up, seeing Bakugou's gaze was surprisingly soft. He went back to talking.
"And so... he burnt me. And froze me, then burnt me again. It hurt a lot." He sighed as he looked away again, "So I punched him and got here as fast as I could." He managed a small smile.

That fucking smile.
It made Bakugou's heart melt everytime he saw it, but this time he was able to push that feeling away. Instead, he leaned over the table and enveloped the smaller boy in a hug, which he gratefully took/returned. They stayed like that for a moment before Bakugou pulled back, cupping his cheeks in his hands.
"Well, that Half n' Half bastard can go fuck himself. You shouldn't be treated like that! I know that's pretty rich coming from me, but even I don't hold grudges for the people you're buddy-buddy with. Mainly because I don't care unless they hurt you."
He let Midoriya go as the waitress came back over and they ordered their food. Midoriya had a proper smile on now, shining brightly at Bakugou and making him want to hug him tightly and never let him go.
"Thanks, Kacchan."
"No problem. The only person getting to hurt my Deku is me." Bakugou bit his lip, realising what he'd said, yet again. He chuckled softly at Midoriya's face, slowly rising into a reddish-pink from his blush.
"Your Deku." He nodded, giggling softly as he did so. "I like that." Midoriya suddenly purred, feeling something rubbing circles on his cheek. He closed his eyes at the comforting feeling, only opening one as he heard the familiar voice of Bakugou.
"My Deku, I think I've found a weak spot." Bakugou's voice was light and playful as he practically abused the spot on Midoriya's cheek with his thumb. This carried on until Midoriya purred loudly, "I love you!"
The both of them fell silent, their faces bright red.
"Repeat that.."
"N-No! It wasn't anything!"
"Deku..."
"Kacchan, I-I.."
"You...?"
"I love you..."
The two of them just gazed at eachother after that until Bakugou stood up.
"Wait! Kacchan, I'm sorry, I-!"
He was cut off by Bakugou's lips pressing against his. Instantly, he melted into the warm kiss and kissed back. They broke apart when they needed air, panting softly. Bakugou gently cupped Midoriya's cheeks and let a small smile slip.
"I think I love you too, my Deku."