Chapter 16

Bakugou used Midoriya's keys to get into his house, the shorter boy peacefully resting on his back. He closed the door behind him with his foot and headed upstairs to Midoriya's dorky room. Once inside the room, he looked around as he walked to the other's bed, plopping him down and turning to leave again. Except he couldn't. Something tugged onto his jacket, stopping him from leaving. He looked over his shoulder at Midoriya, clutching his jacket to hold him still.
"Sleep with me, Kacchan.." He murmured, clearly embarrassed and blushing profoundly. His grip on Bakugou didn't loosen though.
"What? Why?"
"I'm cold. You're ho- warm. You're warm." Midoriya blushed even more, moving closer to Bakugou and leaning against his side. "Please...?"
Bakugou let out a groan, but nodded and turned back around. He scooped Midoriya into his arms, earning a little squeak of protest that he chose to ignore, then laid on the bed and wrapped his arms around the shorter male. He blushed lightly as he felt Midoriya hug back, cuddling against him. He put on his scowl again to cover up his blush and just fiddled with Midoriya's messy hair, drawing his fingers through it smoothly and holding him close to keep him warm.
Eventually, Midoriya did fall asleep as he had relaxed against Bakugou completely, giving into the warmth. Bakugou had made his hands warm up, not too much, just to keep Midoriya warm through the night. He too fell asleep, snuggled with him.

"Izuku! Get up, you're going to be late for school!"
The voice of Inko yelled from downstairs, waking Bakugou from his slumber. He looked around, confused at where he was for a moment before he realised he was hugging onto the warm body of Midoriya who was also starting to wake up. Bakugou sat up, yawning and rubbing his eyes. Midoriya's face heated up as he stared at the other.
"Oh! Um, Kacchan! Why are you in my bed?" He asked, blushing madly. Bakugou just laughed, acting as if it wasn't making him blush too.
"Because you asked me too, idiot. 'Sleep with me, Kacchan!'!" He drew his face closer to Midoriya's, smirking as the other's blush grew. "I'm pretty sure you were going to say I'm hot. Tell me Deku, do you think I'm hot?" Bakugou chuckled at how flustered the green-haired boy got. He didn't hear a denial.
"C'mon, you should get into your uniform. Also get a shirt please." Bakugou nodded to Midoriya, who looked down at his bare chest and squeaked in embarrassment. He tried to cover his chest with his hands, but Bakugou blocked his by holding his wrists.
"K-Kacchan-"
"Did I do this?"
Bakugou looked up at Midoriya, crouching down to inspect some cuts and bruises. He knew he was flustering Midoriya as he was so close to his crotch, but he didn't really care. At the moment he only cared about Midoriya's wounds.
"Deku, answer me. Did I do this?" He placed one hand on an old burn mark near his hip and he saw Midoriya's face flush a deep red then his head nod slowly. Bakugou sighed softly, looking down. "I'm sorry... I didn't realise I was hurting you so much." He stood up again, placing his hands on Midoriya's bare shoulders and heating them up. Midoriya flinched at first but soon relaxed against against Bakugou kept him warm like that for a few more moments until Inko called for him again.

The two walked to school together, side by side. Bakugou kept glancing down at the other to male sure he was OK. "Do you train everyday? Is that why you've been so fucking tired lately?" He asked, holding Midoriya's backpack as he seemed so tired. Naturally, Midoriya had protested but Bakugou was firm and had carried it anyway.
"Yeah, it's to help me become a hero! I will, Kacchan! I'll do it! I'll become a hero!"
Bakugou smiled ever so slightly, giving Midoriya's bag back as they reached the school.
"Yeah... I know you will."