Chapter 35

"OK, class. We have your scores from that assessment we had on Friday." All Might addressed the class, a tired looking Aizawa in his sleeping bag and a peppy seeming Present Mic joining him. The class cheered and Bakugou was smirking, knowing he and Midoriya had done well. "You have been marked based on skill, technique, quirk usage, time and," All Might glanced at Aizawa, seemingly annoyed as Aizawa grinned and finished the list off.
"Damage done to your opponent. Remember, you had to think of them as a villain in that situation. The more damage conflicted, the better." Mr. Aizawa chuckled a little, unsettling class 1A a little. The scores were put up on the board and it went as followed:

1st. Katsuki Bakugou & Izuku Midoriya
2nd. Fumikage Tokoyami & Tsuyu 'Tsu' Asui
3rd. Shouto Todoroki & Momo Yaoyorozu
4th. Mezo Shoji & Toru Hagakure
5th. Eijiro Kirishima & Denki Kaminari
6th. Ochaco Uraraka & Mina Ashido
7th. Tenya Iida & Mashirao Ojiro
8th. Minoru Mineta & Hanta Sero
9th. Kyoka Jiro & Koji Koda
10th. Rikido Sato & Yuga Aoyama

'Ha. Serves that fucking half n' half bastard for trying to mess with Deku.  The bird and the frog beat him.' Admittedly, looking back at the footage, Tsu and Tokoyami had done extremely well and their scores were only one or two off of first place's scores. Midoriya was squeaking happily at their score and shook Katsuki's shoulder to get his attention. The classmates who had seen tensed up, thinking their hot-headed friend would blow Izuku to smithereens, and were quite surprised when Bakugou merely turned around and smiled!? Kirishima practically spat out his drink at that.
One person wasn't happy at all though, and turned away from them bitterly, going back to talking to another classmate quietly.

Midoriya grinned at Bakugou, praising him quietly so that no one else could hear what he was saying. "Your plan was amazing, Kacchan! I didn't think you could think up something so clever~" he teased, making Bakugoy scowl. It wasn't one of his usual scowls though, it was a little more affectionate.
"Oi! I bloody well can make up a good plan! Look, I'm gonna make an absolutely amazing plan for our next da-aaaaaay that I blow you up for calling me stupid!" Bakugou quickly changed his choice with words as Kirishima walked up to them, grabbing Midoriya's collar and sparking up his hand to try and make his 'bullying' a little more believable. Kirishima laughed and pulled his friend away.
"Bakubro! Lay off Izuku for once, you did great! First place! That's what you get when you put two amazing future heroes on the same team!" The red-head applauded the two, making Midoriya laugh and shake his head as Kirishima continued, "And Midoriya! Your plan was amazing! I didn't even-"
"It was Kacchan's idea, actually. I had to tweak it slightly, but it was all thanks to him we got the score we did."
Eijiro whistled, clapping Bakugou on the back. "Ten outta ten there, mate! That was brilliant!" He laughed, making Bakugou chuckle and lean back in his chair.
"I know, I'm just a brilliant person." He smirked, catching Izuku's gaze for a split second and grinning properly at him. Midoriya smiled back, turning back to face the teacher as Mr. Aizawa clapped his hands.
"OK, now that's out of the way," He glared at All Might a little, who just smiled and waved, walking out of the classroom. Midoriya assumed it was too poof back to his normal form, "We can get to the actual lesson. Get into your gym clothes everyone. We're going outside."

(I'm starting to watch Voltron and ship Klance hardcore, should I write a fic for it?)