Chapter 21

Side by side, step by step, the two boys walked towards their new high school.
"Class 1A hero course, right?" Midoriya kept repeating until Bakugou eventually ended up lightly hitting him over the head to shut him up.
"For the twentieth time, yes! Were here now. C'mon, don't make me look stupid." Bakugou rolled his eyes as they walked into the ground together. A was going well until Midoriya was so lost in his thoughts that he missed his footing and tripped over. In a flash, Bakugou was there to hold him up, scowling at him like normal. "I said don't male me look like an idiot. That's the complete opposite." Though he looked annoyed, his crimson eyes were shining with amusesemt.
The two carried on into the large building together, Midoriya reading each class aloud as Bakugou hadn't told him to shut up yet. They saw the class and Bakugou stopped Midoriya, pinning him against the wall.
"OK Deku, in this class, I'll be tops of all these extras, alright? Not even you will stop me from being the best." He smirked, seeing how Midoriya had gotten flustered and pulled back, walking towards the classroom. He heard a scuffle of footsteps and Midoriya was back at his side.
"OK, Kacchan! As long as you don't... y'know, spill it again.." Bakugou looked down at Midoriya as he spoke, shaking his head softly.
"Don't worry. I won't make that mistake twice." He grinned reassuringly and opened the door to the classroom, walking in. He had planted a scowl on his face as he sauntered in, Midoriya anxiously following in behind him. Bakugou's eyes scanned around the room, taking in the different characters he saw. He remembered a few of them from the entrance exam and took a seat that was free. He leaned back on his chair, his feet on the desk.
"Heyo blasty-face! I saw you in the entrance exam!" A hand slammed on Bakugou's desk, making him open one eye. He looked up at a shitty red-haired boy with a wide grin on is face. "Name's Kirishima! Eijiro Kirishima! What's yours?"
"Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugou."
"Kacchan!"
"Kacchan?"
"No, it's Bakugou to you, Shitty-hair." Bakugou glared up at the boy, turning to look at Midoriya as he came over to him excitedly. "What's up, Deku?"
"I found Uraraka! She's in this class too!" Midoriya motioned to his friend, who flipped Bakugou off and went back to talking to a tall bluish-haired boy. "And-" He saw Kirishima and squeaked uncertainly, "Ah! I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were busy!" He laughed nervously and started shuffling away. "I'll talk to you later, Kacchan!" Midoriya then went back over to his new friend, the stab of jealousy piercing Bakugou yet again.
"So... is your name Bakugou or Kacchan?" Shitty-hair Kirishima asked him, tilting his head.
"Bakugou. It's Bakugou. Deku- Midoriya, even, calls me that because of some stupid childhood nickname." Bakugou explained, waving his hand to dismiss the matter.
Kirishima nodded, standing up straight, "Well, let's go meet our classmates, Bakubro!"
"Never call me that again."
"Whatever, c'mon! You gotta meet Kaminari, he's a real shocker!" Kirishima laughed at his own joke while Bakugou narrowed his eyes and stood up. He knew from the entrance exam that Denki Kaminari had an electricity quirk.

"OK class, once you've all finished introducing yourselves to eachother, sit down."
The entirety of the new 1A class jumped, not even noticing a... caterpillar... walking into their classroom and sitting at the teacher's desk. All the students shuffled to their seats, familiar with names and quirks now.
"I am Mr. Aizawa, your homeroom teacher." Mr Aizawa introduced himself, unzipping the sleeping bag and stepping out. He stared around at his new class, his gaze landing on the boy behind the Bakugou child for a moment longer than anyone else. He wasn't as well-built and compact as the others that had wielded One For All, Aizawa noted, though knew the boy was something special. Or, was going to be.