Chapter 44

Mitsuki had gotten up the next morning, ready to scream at her son as he was already late for school. She stopped at his door though, her hand outstretched and about to knock when she heard the muffled voice of... Izuku?
"Kacchan! You need to get up and dressed or else Mr Aizawa will keep us both back after school! Hurry up or I'll pinch you."
She waited for the shitstorm of cussing, screaming and explosions to follow, but was more than surprised to only hear a grumble from Katsuki.
"Ugh fine. Why didn't you wake me up when you did if you wanted me up so much?"
There was shuffling, then a very faint 'thump' noise as Bakugou's shirt was presumably thrown onto the ground.
"W-Well," Midoriya sounded flustered now, "I tried! You wouldn't budge a-at all-" whatever he was going to say was cut off. Mitsuki could only guess that her son had stopped him with a kiss.
"Shut up, shitty Deku. If you want to get to school so badly, help me out."
"O-Okay Kacchan..." his voice was a lot quieter and Mitsuki had to run into the other room as the door opened and a very red Midoriya walked out. Once he'd go downstairs to get something for Bakugou, she walked into his room with a wide grin on her face.
"What the fuck do you want, old hag?"
She ignored him, replying with a sly smirk. "So, you and Izuku Midoriya?"
There was a pause, in which Bakugou's face turned a very-noticable shade of red. He picked up his pillow and threw it at her, Mitsuki laughing as she closed the door to his screaming. She turned to walk off again when she was met with Midoriya, who was still blushing.
"H-Hello, Mrs Bakugou! Why is K-Kacchan screaming?"
"He's always screaming, honey." Mitsuki's voice was a lot more cheerful and soft when talking to anyone that wasn't her son. "And you can call me Mitsuki, Izuku! No need for such formality. How's your mother doing?"
"My mum is doing great, t-thank you-"
"Old hag! Stop harassing my boyfriend!" Katsuki growled, walking past his mother in his uniform. "That's my job. C'mon Deku, let's go." He grabbed Izuku's hand and started to head down the stairs. The green-haired boy gave Mitsuki a small smile and a wave before calling a goodbye as the door slammed behind him.
She let out a little contented sigh, walking into her room and sitting on the bed.
"I just hope he doesn't kill him."

At school, everyone was seated and about to start the lesson when the two burst into the classroom. They would've gotten to school on time, had Midoriya not tripped on his own feet and fallen head-first into a door handle.
"What happened to you?" Aizawa asked, raising an eyebrow. He had the same bored expression on his face as always, not even a hint of concern in his tone.
"S-Sorry we're late sir! We woke up late and couldn't find the-"
"I asked for the reason you have a black eye," Aizawa cut in, making Midoriya now aware he had a bruise on his eye from the door handle, "not your life story."
"O-Oh, sorry. I-I fell over and hit my e-eye."
"That's nice. I don't really care. Take your seats so I can finally begin this lesson." Izuku nodded and quickly ran to his seat behind Katsuki, who was already sitting down.
Shoto wasn't in school that day, which didn't surprise Midoriya. He glanced over at Uraraka, who seemed nervous. He gave her a reassuring smile and she held a thumbs-up to him.

Class 1A were sent outside to train for a while, so when they were back in the locker room everyone just wanted to go home. Luckily, it was the end of the day anyway. Nobody but Uraraka and Iida chair to question why Midoriya suddenly had a black eye, since he always seemed to have some sort of scar or bruise on his body. Now as he switched shirts the scars seemed a lot more prominent. So, without warning, Bakugou placed his hand on a small cluster of scars. He heated up his hand to a nice temperature, staring at the boy wordlessly.
"Th-Thank you, Kacchan. How did you know it hurt a little?"
"It does?"
Both fell silent for a moment, then Bakugou pued him closer with a light chuckle. He kissed Midoriya's forehead affectionately and held his hand to drag him out. (They were both dressed by then)

(GUYS I GOT VOL 1 & 3 OF THE MANGA YESTERDAY! Also, wish me luck! I'm going to audition for my school play later.x)