4

Friday

Y/N POV

I got home from school. School was extremely boring but I hanged out with my friends after school. I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of juice and JR was there. I walked passed him. I'm thankful for what he did when I got hurt. Yugyeom and Youngjae told me everything that happened after I got stabbed.

Flashback

I woke up in a room. It was all white. I turned around and saw Youngjae and Yugyeom.

Y/N: Y-Yugyeom, Youngjae?

YJ: Y/N! Oh my god. how do you feel?

Y/N: I feel like shit. Did you guys bring me her?

YG: No JR did.

I looked at them confused.

Y/N: What? J-JR?

YG: Yeah. When we were in the floor telling you not too close your eyes he carried you and luckily the car was close. He put you in and brought you to the hospital. We obviously came with him but it was like if you was the only person in the world for him to take care of.

YJ: Yeah. He didn't even noticed we were with him. We would talk to him but he would just look at you.

Y/N: How long have I been out?

YJ: One day. When the doctor came out to tell us that you was out of danger we came to see you and he was here with you and yesterday he was here all day. Its Sunday today. This morning we told him to leave, he had to take a rest and eat. He hadn't eaten anything since we brought you to the hospital. We offered food but he never accepted it. 

I couldn't believe what they were saying. that doesn't sound like the JR I know. The JR I know wouldn't do anything to help me or so I thought. 

End Of Flashback

I was about to go back to my room when I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around and it was JR.

Y/N: Do you need anything?

He let go and said...

JR: Oh... Umm... I just wanted to ask if you okay? Are you feeling okay, does your...umm...cut hurt?

Y/N: Umm... No and thank you. I heard what you did. 

I turned around and headed to my room. 

Weeks Passed

Y/N POV

Me and JR have been talking more and he's said a few tings about himself but lately I've seen him so down. He seems sad but I really don't want to get so involved with him so I let him be. 

JR POV

I can't believe Jennie cheated on me. I really liked her, like a lot, but  she fucked me up badly. My Friends Mark and JB always said that she wasn't a good girl to be with but my stupid ass never listen. Now I'm her getting drunk, something I never do. Well, barely, I only drink if I'm mad, sad or if I loose someone I love. I do thing I regret later on when I'm drunk, that's why I barely drink.

Y/N  POV

I was hungry so I headed to the kitchen to cook something. Youngjae and Yugyeom are working and god knows where JR is, so I'm home, alone .

JR POV

I was in the car with Bambam and Mark. I called them to come and pick me up and let me stay with them for today, but the told me to just go home and rest. I know that if I go home in my state Y/N and I will argue and I might hurt her, and I don't want thet to happened because we have been talking not a lot but its getting there. I told her about me getting drunk but I think she didn't care. 

JR: *hiccup* Mark t-take me to your house. I don't want to *hiccup* go home I might *hiccup* hurt Y/N.

BB: Bro we'll take you home. You have to rest. We aren't going to be home to you have to bear with it okay. Now, don't do anything stupid okay?!

Y/N POV

I was eating in the kitchen when all of a sudden I hear the front door open. I got up and saw Mark and Bambam holding a very drunk JR. I was surprised to se JR that drunk. Mark and Bambam went to lay him down to his room and came back. I kept on eating. 

Mark: He Y/N

Y/N: Hey... What happened to him?

BB: He got drunk because of Jennie... she cheated on him.

Y/N: Damn

Mark: Well Y/N... tell your cousins we say hi. We have to leave now. Goodnight

BB: Goodnight

Y/N: Bye Goodnight and drive safely.

I hugged them and they leave. I got up and wash my plate. I turned around and saw JR there.

Y/N: Do you need anything?

JR: I wish I had you, but you are playing hard to get. 

He came closer to me. I ignored him knowing he was drunk but I really didn't like the things he was saying. 

JR: When I first saw you I wanted to do a lot of things to you. *step closer* All I do is imagine you under me screaming my name, moaning, sweating and me breaking you. 

I had had enough. I was pissed now. I know its not him talking but his drunk side. I was about to walk passed him and whispered...

Y/N: You shouldn't drink just to forget, just grow some balls and man up.

I though he didn't hear me but I was wrong. He got mad and grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. I hissed in pain. A nail was sticking out and I passed cutting myself in the same spot I got stabbed at. He didn't notice. I tried to push him away but he pressed his body to mines. I placed my hand in my now open cut, it was covered in blood, I pressed on it to take the pain a little bit away. JR's face got close to mine but I turned to look the other way. I was tearing up. He didn't stop, he took the chance to start kissing me in the neck roughly. I stated to cry. I gather all my strength and kneed him in his crotch. He fell on his knees and I took the chance to leave but he got a hold of my leg. I kicked his arm off and when I turned around I bumped into the counter. I screamed in pain. I ran to my room, the only thing going around my head was....

Y/N's thought: I HATE MY LIFE!!! I HATE YOU JR, I HATE YOUUU!