14

Y/N POV

Its been a week and a few days, Me and Yoongi have gotten close, not only that but we are dating now, since the day before yesterday, I got the courage to tell him how I felt and he did to. Whenever we go out and I stay behind, he always stays by my side. Whenever I decide to go to the store at nights he goes with me. He is so nice, we are always together but my cousins don't know yet, I know Hyeri would be happy though.

Today we are going to a wedding and honestly I don't want to go but Hyeri is making me go. Since it's a wedding I'm wearing a dress that shows all my curves and heels with it.

Outfit^^^

Outfit^^^

Hair^^^

Make Up^^^

Make Up^^^

I'm not that girly girl but when it comes to a special event I get well dressed. I finished fast on getting ready and went outside, I saw Yoongi, and wow he was so handsome!

 I finished fast on getting ready and went outside, I saw Yoongi, and wow he was so handsome!

I was just staring at him. I know I got together with him to early but he makes me feel so different, something I've never felt before. I called JR yesterday, I know we was never dating well I didn't consider it as dating but he did so I told him that we was over, he asked for an explanation and I told him but he didn't accept the "break up". I don't care but we are over.

With Yoongi I feel at ease! He came into my room yesterday, we talked a lot. But their was this moment where it got quiet and he leaned forward to me and we kissed, the kiss got heated, if wouldn't have stopped him we would've been together.

Back To Earth Y/N, Yoongi came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waists and kissed me.

Y: You look beautiful.

I looked down blushing. Wow I hate when that happens to me. I've never blushed in front of a guy like this. OMG Yoongi what are you doing to me!!?

Yoongi POV

I saw Y/N come out to the backyard and I pretended that I didn't see her. But when I turned around after a few she was thinking about something. I went up to her an wrapped my hand around her and kissed her.

Y: You look so beautiful.

She looks so beautiful. When I said that to her she looked down, she was blushing. How can people say she is so cold when she is obviously so cute. She is just perfect. I'm so happy she accepted to be my girlfriend 2 days ago. She told me about her ex boyfriend.

We made our way to the wedding and we got our table. Hyeri sat between me and Y/N, meaning I couldn't sit close to her. After a while we got to drink, we would do cheers but I honestly didn't know Y/N drank. Well she is interesting.

I turned to look to Hyeri and asked her to tell Y/N if she'll dance wit me, I tried to tell her in a way hat was suspicious, she doesn't know about us so we keeping it a secrete right now.

Y: Hyeri does Y/N dance?

H:Hell yeah but she doesn't like dancing. Boys that usually ask to dance with her, she rejects them and if they keep insisting she death glares them, her cousins told me that she is very scary when she does that.

Y: Can you tell her to dance with me? I mean you cant because of your baby and Suzy is just to crazy and drunk.

H: I don't know, I really don't want to die yet.

Y: Please I'm bored and I want to dance?

H: OKAY!!

I finally got Hyeri to tell Y/N to dance with me. I see as Hyeri turn to Y/N and tells her something, the music is to loud so I cant hear anything. I see Y/N look a me and I just wink at her.

It looks like she is saying no because they keep talking back and forth. So I get up and go up to them.

Y: Y/N, Can you dance with me?

She looks up at me with a serious glare. IM FUCKED. I looked down about to put my hand down but she grabbed it. I looked at her and she smiled at me.

Y/N: Sure why not.

We go to the center of the party and dance. We dance and I pulled her closer to me. Her scent makes me go crazy. I really want to make her mine. ever since we kissed yesterday. I've been thinking of many things I want to do to her. I leaned closer to her ear and said...

Y: Y/N seen you in this tight dress turns me on so much! I really want you under me, I want to hear you moan my name while I'm pounding into you... I want you to be mine.

Y/N: Well baby, that makes two. But wait till tomorrow, if your lucky enough tomorrow when no one is at home you can do anything, but if not than you out of luck.

I was shocked with what she said to me. I pulled her body close to mines tightly. She looked at me and smiled.

Y/NPOV

I cant believe I just said that to Yoongi. WHAT THE FUCK, I SHOULD STOP DRINKING!!!! I really want him too. I've never said this to anyone. But I really want him to make me his, I really want to kiss him right now but I can't. I just wish tomorrow no one's at home. Aughhhh!!!!

Hyeri POV

Yoongi and Y/N are so cute together. She hasn't told me anything but yesterday I saw them sleeping in her room when I went to check on her in the middle of the night, don't get me wrong it's because her cousins told me that she doesn't be sleeping at night and sometimes she skips meals. But so far she's been eating well, and looking at all that's going on she sleep more now, obviously with Yoongi at her side!

If Yoongi makes her happy, if she is happy then I'm happy also. I really love Y/N, I don't know what made her change so much. I really never liked JR, I just wish she's very happy with Yoongi, he is a great boy. And the fact that they both look and act cold is a Couple Goals!

FIGHTING Y/N AND YOONGI!!!