11

Y/N POV

Today has been a good day, besides the fact that JR's mom has been death glaring me.

Mrs. Park: JR, honey, can you go to the store and buy me a few stuff, I'll cook for you today.

JR: umm... sure just write what you need. 

JR gets up and turns to look at me.

Y/N: Can i come with you?

JR : No stay here or go lay down. You need to rest. 

Y/N: Mhmm

I nod. he leaves... after a few minutes I decide to go to my room. I haven't been feeling well since after breakfast. 

Y/N: Excuse me...

Right when I was about to walk to my room Mrs' Park grabbed me and pushed my into the couch. I felt and immense pain in my lower abdomen, now I knew this wasn't normal. 

Mrs. Park: You slut, becuase of you my son screamed at me! He disrespected his mother because of a little, worthless girl like you! Why the fuck did you enter my son's life?!

I was just looking down trying to hold my pain.

Mrs. Park: Are you listening to me! I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I'LL NEVER LIKE YOU. ARE YOU LISTENING! I WISH YOU GET INTO AND ACIDENT AND LOSE THE BABY INSIDE OF THAT WORTHLESS BODY OF YOUR!!!

After hearing what she wanted to happen to my baby I lost it. My blood boiled and I got up ignoring the terrible pain. 

Y/N: SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT UP, YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME OR HOW MY LIFE HAS BEEN! DON'T EVER THINK OF ME AS WORTHLESS, YOUR SON SAW SOMETHING IN ME THATS WHY HE'S WITH ME, YOU BITCH!!! YOU TALK ABOUT MY BABY LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN AND I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF. 

She was shocekd. 

Mrs. Park: Well I'm just stating the truth. You are just a whore. You just go around looking for men to stay with.

Im so done with this bitch.

Y/N: FUCK YOU! GET THE FUCK OOUT OF MY HOUSE... NOWWW! IF I EVER SEE YOU HERE EVER AGAIN I'LL KIL YOU... GGEETT OOUUTT!!!. AND YES BITCH IM FUCKING THREATENING YOU, I'LL DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT MY SON!! GET OUTTTT!

I pushed her out and right when I closed the door, I felt a terrible pain in my abdomen. 

Y/N: Ahhhhh! Augh... Why does it hurt... s-sooo much... AUGHHHH!!

I felt something wet in between my legs and I looked down. 

Y/N: W-w-why a-am I... W-Why am I bleeding?

Everything became blurry. After a second or two everything turned pitch black. 

JR POV

I was on my way to open the door when my mother opened it. 

JR: Eomma, where are you going? Why aren't you with Y/N upstairs?

Mom: Son I tried my best to try an win her over but she just kicked me out. She said terrible things to me. I apologized but she said that she wouldn't accept my worthless apologies, and kicked me out. I'll leave and come back tomorrow and talk to her okay?

I nod and when my mother left I made my way upstairs ready to get an explanation from Y/N. I know she's pregnant and everything but she doesn't have the right to disrespect my mother. I opened the door and saw Y/N in the floor, bleeding. I ran towards her.

JR: Y/N!!!!! Y/N... WAKE UP, COME ON. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING? Y/N... WAKE UP, OPEN YOUR EYES.

 I picked her up bridal style and ran towards the car. I rushed to the hospital. The doctors took her into a room and told me to wait. I tried to go in but they didn't let me.

Hours After

Y/N POV

I woke up in a white room, someone was holding my hand. I turned around and saw JR. His eyes where bloody red, like if he was crying. But why?

Flashback To JR POV

After An Hour

 After an hour the doctor came back.

JR: Doctor how's Y/N?

Dr: Y/N is okay but... But the baby was already dead in her wound when she was brought here. It looks that she had a internal bleeding since the morning and it gt worse, by the look of it... she argued and due to the harsh argumet she made alot of stregth. I'm so sorry but she lost the baby. 

I couldn't process nothing after he said "the baby was already dead in her wound" everything went blank. I felet in my knees and cried. I lost my baby. How am I going to telll his to Y/N.+

JR Flashback Ends

Back to Y/N POV

I saw him start to tear up.

Y/N: JR was w-w-wrong?

I tried to sit up my felt a terrible pain in my lower part. I reached and touched my stomach but felt nothin, I felt empty. I turned and looked at JR

Y/N: J-JR.. why d-don't I f-feel m-my b-b-baby bump.

I started to think the worse, and started to sob. All he did was look down. 

Y/N: JR!!!!! ANSWER ME!!

he looked up to me and he was a crying mess. 

JR: Y/N... You...You had a m-m-miscarrige. The d-doctor said that t-the baby w-was d-d-d-dead when we made it t-to the h-hospital. 

I couldn't believe what JR was saying to me. I started to cry. I placed my hand in my stomach again but felt nothing. I was acting like a mental person, i mean who wouldn't.  wanted to get up and run and never look back. JR was holding me and screaming for the doctor. After a few screams the doctors came in and injected some liquid, it made me become calm but after a while everything became blurry then black. 

JR POV

Seen Y/N like that broke my heart. I really wish I can take all her pain away,but she just lost her, our baby. I've never seen Y/N cry like this before. But i still wonder how she had a miscarrige. I didn't see her argu but the doctor said it was because of a argument she had earlier. 

Last day in the Hospital

Y/N had woken up. She was already calm, but he aura was different. Her warmth became cold. She showed no emotion... Nothing. It was as it she wasn't there anymore. It was like if she was gone.