31

4 Months Later

Yoongi POV

Y/N has been hiding something from me. It's been 4 months and Ji Soo has come to visit JR and her cousins from time to time. I've had to control myself on not going to him and fucking him up for Y/N's sake. Today she heard that Ji Soo has coming again and she want to get out. But like 4 months ago we were to late. He is already in the living room. We don't come out and Y/N told her cousins not to mention her. 

We were in the bed. It was as if she was thinking about something. It was okay until I heard JR talk about Y/N.

JR AND JI SOO CONVERSATION

JR: Ji Soo, Have you met Y/N? Yugyeom and Youngjae's cousin?

Ji Soo: The girl known as a heartless and cold cutie?

JR: Yeah

Ji Soo: Yeah I saw her in Daegu. She is super hot.

JR: Right she was my girl and boy was she hot.

Ji Soo: She was with another guy last time I saw her.

JR: Yeah that how you know she ain't only cold and heartless but a whore also.

Ji Soo: Jr isn't she here and her cousins?

JR: Nah she is in her stupid cousins house with her fucking boyfriend and her cousins are working. 

Ji Soo: Oh. Okay. Well she does look hot. I'll love to fuck her sometime. 

JR: I fucked her, it wasn't that good...Nothing compare to Jennie.

I looked over at Y/N and she was crying. I was really pissed. I got up ready to head out and fuck both of the up but right when I was about to turn the nob Y/N hold my hand. When I looked at her again she was a crying mess. 

Y: Does your cousins know about what Ji Soo tried to do to you?

Y/N: No, I didn't even tell the about me being pregnant of JR and him cheating on me. My cousins can be nice people but when it comes to someone hurting me they would go to the point to kill someone. They can do terrible things. 

I turned again but she stopped me one more time. 

Y/N: Please Yoongi. Don't...Don't leave me here alone right now. Don't leave us. He's dangerous, I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I don't want my child to grow up without a father. Please!

I hugged her and tried to calm her down. Once she was calmed I looked at her. She stood up to get her phone that was across the room in a desk. When she turned around something caught my eyes. She was wearing Yugyeom's T-shirt, it fit big on her, and some shorts.

Y: Y/N...

She walked over to the bed and I got up and sat on the edge. I grabbed her hand and made her stand in front of me. 

Y: C-can you lift you shirt up?

She looked at me confused.

Y/N POV

I was so confused when Yoongi asked me to lift my shirt up. 

Y/N: W-w-why?

I was blushing and stuttering.

Y: Please, just for a bit.

I lifted my shirt up and once I noticed what he was doing everything became clear. 

Y: Your...Your tummy is showing much more than before. 

I looked at Yoongi and a smile appeared in my face when he showed his gummy smile. He placed his hand on my now 4 month tummy. I place my had on top of his. He leaned in and kissed my tummy. 

Y:Daddy love you and he wont let nothing bad to happen to you or mommy. I will protect you if it costs my life, and I will kill anyone that hurts you and your mommy, just like you uncles. 

I hit his shoulder lightly, but bend down to kiss him. It was the first time he talked to my tummy, well our kid. 

Y: I mean it. 

I hugged him, but I felt as if someone was looking at us, I felt so uncomfortable. Yoongi broke the hug and got up and gave me a kiss and hugged me again. Everything I was thinking about vanished. I felt save in his arms.

Yoongi POV

Time Skip

Y/N's belly has grown more. She was sleeping in my arms. I kept my hand on her tummy rubbing it. 

Y: I love you so much Y/N, and you too my little baby.

I Was thinking a lot until I fell my eyes getting heavy. I fell asleep hugging her and with my hand in her tummy. 

Ji Soo POV

JR went to the bathroom and I decided to walk around the house. I though no one was at home until I passed through an open door. I looked through and saw Y/N with he same guy she was with at Daegu... Her boyfriend? She was looking down at him I looked down and  saw the guy's hands placed on her stomach, I was confused until I saw why. Her Stomach looked bigger. 

Ji Soo's Thoughts: Is she pregnant? Well I don't care, I'm back and now I'm back. So get prepared Y/N. You are going to be mine this time.