28

Yoongi POV

I looked at Y/N, she looked like if everything in her mind went blank. 

Y: Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't use con...

I was cut of by Y/N hugging me. I was shocked. 

Y/N: Don't be...

She backed away but I couldn't look at her in her eyes. I looked down. She grabbed my chin and made me look at her. 

Y/N: Yoongi... Baby, aren't you happy? Because I am. I'm having a baby from the man I love, but it looks like you aren't happy at all.

I looked at her when I saw a tear drop from her. I cupped her face instantly and wiped the tears coming from her. 

Y: No, no baby. I am happy. Believe me, I'm so happy. 

She looks down and whispers.

Y/N: Then why are you apologizing?

Y: I though you didn't want to get pregnant afer what happened to your previous pregnancy. I though you was going to panic.

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I lean back and kiss her. we lean on our foreheads after the kiss. 

Y: I love you so much Y/N!

Y/N POV

We got to Hyeri's place and I started to pack my stuff and changed clothes. 

But Yoongi walked in

Y: Babe? What are you doing?

Y/N: Namjoon is almost home, he'll be here any minute with Hyeri, I really don't want to fight, not in my condition. 

Y: Come one babe, lets just tell them?

Y/N: I'm not sure.

Y: We have to tell them. Either way if we don't they'll find out, I mean your belly will grow. Come on, please?

He basically begged me and I ended up accepting. I hear the front door open. Yes, the only ones that can be are Hyeri and Namjoon because Mina and Hoseok are sleeping. I went out and took a deep breath.