9

Y/N POV

We are heading to the hospital with JR. I don't need an adult because he himself is an adult. He's 23 years old. I am scared. Even if it is positive I'll love this baby with all my heart but if its negative it'll be better. 

30 Minutes Passed

Its been a long time already and the woman hasnt come out. I am so nervous. I was so into my thought that my heart almost exploded when I heard my name.  JR grabbed my hands and gave me a gentle squeeze.

JR: Its going to be okay, I'll be here with you.

We went in and the doctor closed the door and sat down she did some blood samples and came back with the results.

Dr: Ms. Y/N, indeed your results are positive. You are pregnant. 3 weeks and a half to be exact. Congratulations. 

Y/N: T-Thank You

I got up and left the hospital. i ignored everything that was happening around me. 

JR POV

I was so happy knowing that I was going to be a father. But I couldn't smile, the girl I love is broken because of the news we just received. I walked out right behind Y/N. I watched her, she was bumping into people, she was totally ignoring her surroundings. No matter how sad she is she never does this.

She kept on walking. I saw that she was about tp cross the streets on a red light meaning the cars were passing by but she kept on walking. I rushed towards her

 Y/N POV

Everything in my mind was blank. I was just walking not paying attention to nothing. I suddenly felt someone pulling me back and i came back to my senses when i saw a car pass right infront of my on full speed. That same exact moment I put my hands on my stomach and I was turned around by someone. 

Y/N's Thought: *panting* I was about to kill my baby, and not only him/her but I was risking my life, too. I was about to get hit by a car!!!

A lot of things were running through my head till i heard JR.

JR: Y/N, YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL! YOU WAS ABOUT TO GET RUN OVER BY A CARE!

I started to cry. 

Y/N: I c-c-can't even t-take care of m-myself. H-How am I g-going to take c-care of a lit-little baby? 

I was a crying mess. JR suddenly pulls me into a hug. 

JR: Come on lets head home. You need to rest. 

At Home

We got home and it was only me and JR. Youngjae and Yugyeom were working. I went to my room and laid down. JR came to the rooma and laid next to me. He hugged me and I suddenly fell asleep. I slept  for a few hours, I woke p at 7pm wich is at the time JR goes to work. He works Mon-Wed in the day and Fri-Sat at night. I got up but he told me to lay back down. 

JR: I'll be mack tomorrow morning, okay?

I just nod. he came up to me and kissed my forehead before heading out to work. 

Next Morning

JR POV

I got home and went directly to Y/N's room. She was still asleep. I layed next to her admiring her sleeping face. I was just staring at her when her eyes suddenly opened up. 

JR: Good morning.

Y/N: Morning.

She responded with a smle. That smile I love so much. I was so into her smile until she spoke.  

Y/N: Im craving homemade brownies.

I chuckled and got up.i went to the store to get the ingredientsand came back home to bake her brownies. I place the brownies in the table and called her.

JR: Y/N! The brownies are ready. 

She came and sat down happily eating her brownies. I love seen her happy. I guess she isn't mad or sad that she is pregnant. I think she is super happy. I finally smiled at the view of her when she looked up at me smiling. 

JR's Thoughts: I REALLY LOVE YOU Y/N, AND THAT BABY COMING OUR WAY.