41

Time Skip: 2 Months

Y/N POV

I was in the room laying down with my baby, little Yoon. I was breast feeding him when Yoongi came in.

Y: Baby?

Y/N: Shh. The baby is falling asleep.

He came towards us and took the baby's hand and kissed it. I looked at him and admire the way he looked at little Yoon. His eyes show so much love.

Y: I cant believe that we have a baby already.

I look at my baby and admire him. I really never though I would be able to have a family this soon. I cant believe I have a great man by my side. He is such a great boyfriend and father. The nursery is filled with Kumamon plushies.

Y/N: Yeah

Y: Baby... do you want to go out for dinner? We can go to Hyeri and ask if she can look after little Yoon?

I was really hesitant to leave my baby, and not be with him. But I saw Yoongi's pleading eyes, and plus we haven't eaten and we haven't gone out together since our little Yoon arrived.

Y/N: Ah, sure.

Y: Yayyyy! Okay we'll go to get dinner later at 7pm, I'll come pick you up after work okay.

Y/N: Okay.

He got up and lean in for a kiss. he then kissed Yoon in the forehead and bid goodbyes.

5pm

Yoongi POV

I didn't go to work today I went to reserve a restaurant. I want everything to be ready and beautiful for the woman I love. I called Y/N and told her that Hyeri would pick the baby up instead of us going to her house. Its 6pm, Hyeri must have picked little Yoon up already.

I went home and looked for Y/N.

Y: Baby where you at?

I went into the room and heard her right when she responded back.

Y/N: In the bathroom getting ready.

Y: Okay ill get ready here.

Y/N: Okay I'm taking shower. Did you take a shower already?

Y: Oh fuck I'm going to another bedroom to change okay I'll be back.

I went to take a shower and got ready.

I went into our bedroom and when I opened the door my jaw immediately dropped

I went into our bedroom and when I opened the door my jaw immediately dropped. Y/N was wearing a sexy ass dress and high heel boots. She looked like a Goddess, a sexy one. She turned around to looked at me and she chucked.

Y/N: H-How do I l-look?