6

JR POV

These past few weeks me and Y/N have been getting along, I like it. I totally forgot about Jennie and I don't even think about her. I week ago I started to get up and cook breakfast for her, she be saying that I'm acting weird but it's just that I like her and I want to see her happy. Now I know that I really love her. Our friendship is good ever since I apologize. Yes we became friends. 

Y/N POV

I've been getting up to JR making breakfast for me every morning. I've told him many times that he's been acting weird lately. Today I woke up expecting breakfast and to my luck he did make it. I went to the kitchen table and ate. I felt his stare and look at him he smiled and I did too.

Y/N: Stop staring at me, its weird. 

He just chuckled. I went over to Jackson's house. Jackson has been my best friend for 13 years now. I always count o him. Whenever I have problems he would let me stay at his place. We were separated but we were still on touch. 

I got to his place and he greeted me with a hug. I felt pain in my wound.

JS: Y/N.. Are you okay?

Y/N: I have a lot to tell you.

JS: Come on in. 

I sat down and told him everything. he was shocked.

JS: Wait is your wound not healed yet

Y/N: Not completely.... Wanna see it?

JS: Umm.... Sure.

I lifted my shirt up and showed him. He touched it but not directly on the cute. He touched above it. I flinched, I felt pain. I used to have a crush on Jackson but that was the first year I met him but now we are just friends, BEST FRIENDS. But obviously he doesn't know, this would ruin our friendship.

Time Skips: 3 Hours

I got home to a very worried JR. He rushed towards me once I came into the living room. 

JR: Where were you? I was so worried.

Y/N: I was with Jackson. 

JR: You shouldn't be going over to his place at this time. He can do anything to hurt you. 

Y/N: Jackson isn't like that he is a nice person. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I've known him since I was little. 

JR POV

I waited for her. I was so worried. When she came we argued because I said that Jackson could've taken advantage of her in her state. She got mad. she said that he isn't a bad person and that he would never hurt her. She got really mad and left me. 

Next Day

Y/N came out her room. 

JR: Y/N I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have judged your friends. I really did hurt you by my words... Can you forgive me?

I apologize and asked for forgiveness.

Y/N: Okay but don't ever act like that ever again. 

She forgave me but I know damn well that he has feeling for her. A few days ago I was passing by his place and they were coming out. The way he star3ed at her was not a friendship stare it was a love stare. He likes her and she doesn't see it. I feel weird. I feel mad whenever someone is so close to Y/N. Is this call JEALOUSY?

Weeks passed

Y/N POV

My friendship with JR has gotten better. We are so closed, more than I though we would be. We've been having weird moments where when we are play fighting we end up so close to each other and he stares directly at me and then down to my lips. sometimes he even leans forward, much closer. 

I wonder what he be thinking, I mean I don't want hm to get the wrong idea. 

Y/N's Thoughts: Please don't be what I'm thinking. I don't want him to have feelings for me.