24

Y/N POV

I woke up and got dress ready to leave. 

An Hour Later

An Hour Later

I really don't want to leave. I want to stay here with Yoongi and the boys. Hyeri is in the car waiting for Suzy. I'm outside in front of the car with Yoongi. Hyeri is happy that me and Yoongi are together but she is also sad because we leaving and we are going to be separated.Yoongi comes closer to me and hugs me and whispers.

Y: I love you Y/N

Y/N: I love you too. 

Y: I'm planning to go to Seoul. 

I was so shocked and happy I was about to say something but got cut by a bunch of boys.

???: Y/N!!!

I turned around and saw Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Jin. Tae run towards me and hugged me. Then they all hugged me at once. 

JK: We are really going to miss you Y/N!- He pout 

Tae and Jimin: Yeah, Y/N... Why do you have to leave?

Y/N: I'm going to miss you guys too. Come on don't make me cry. I had a blast with you guys. 

T: She's going to miss me more. 

Yoongi smacked him behind his head. I chuckled. 

J: Try not to get into trouble... at least when we aren't around okay?

I nod and we all laughed. 

Y: Guys we going to Seoul, well technically I'll me going but you guys can tag along if ya want. I'll have to keep an my baby since she is a danger to anyone that comes in front of her. 

Y/N: Yahh!

Y: Okay, okay but you are always in trouble, so I want to keep you out of it. 

BOYS: YAYYYY! We do want to go to Seoul. 

I am so happy that they'll be going to Seoul. We talked for 15 minutes about what we will be doing in Seoul. Suzy came out and got into the car. The boys hugged me and they all got teary. 

Y/N: Guys don't cry.

J: Take care and behave. OH and also don't get into fights.

Boys: W-we'll wait inside.

I looked at them and they were all crying. I am really going to miss them so much but I'll see the soon. I looked down sad, Yoongi approached me and pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked but I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. We pulled away and I hugged him tighter. I was crying.

Y/N: Try not t-to take long o-on going to S-Seoul.

Y: Don't worry baby, I'll be there by a week or two. 

I kissed him but Suzy interrupted us, this bitch!

S: Y/N, can't you hurry the fuck up!!

Y: No one was rushing you bitch ass when you was inside doing your shit. 

I turned to look at Yoongi and he was death glaring Suzy 

Y: Don't let her talk to you like that. I hate her attitude.

I laughed and his comment. 

Y/N: Okay baby...Don't get close to any girls while I'm gone, I'm the jealous type!

He chuckled and kissed me again. I swear I'm addicted to his kisses.

Y: Same to you to. I'm extremely jealous. I don't like sharing what's mine, and you are mine. I wont let you go and especially now that I've marked you. 

He passes his finger in the hickey he left last nigh. We kissed for the last time and we said our goodbyes, more like see you later. I got into the car and waved at him. I put my headphones on and listened to music. 

2-3 Hours Later

We got to Seoul and made our way to Hyeri's house. Her husband is Namjoon and she lives with her sister Min-ah and Min-ah's husband Hoseok. Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi are sibling, but Yoongi is the son of another man. 

I got home and greeted my cousins with bid hugs. Right when I was about to open my room's door Yugyeom made me stop.

YG: JR is in there. He said ya need to talk and not to interrupt. 

I couldn't say or do anything when the door suddenly opened and I was puled in. 

I'm back to my hell!