47

Time Skip: Months later

Y/N POV

I went to buy my wedding dress since the day is close. I haven't seen Lisa and Solar in a long long time. They went away for a few so we were away but they came a week ago and so now we together looking for a wedding dress. We were walking to the store. I had to bring little Yoon with us and I felt like I was going to interrupting his prince sleep but no he is still sleeping. He is so lazy just like his father.

S: So what kind of dress are you going for?

L: Yeaah

Y/N: I don't know. I don't want a dress with a long tail. I really don't know, I'll see when I try some on. 

When we got to the wedding dress store I went and solar had to carry Yoon because he got up. I went in and the lady helped me pick some dresses out. The first dress was opened a lot from the back and had a long ass tail. I really didn't like it when I laid eyes on it but tried it on to show the girls. 

Y/N: Guys?

Y/N: Guys?

L: Damn you look like a princess!

S: It has a long ass tail. But do you like it?

Y/N: Honestly since I saw it I though it was HORRIBLE!

L: Y/N Don't say it that loud!

Y/N: Aish its true, I'm going to try the other one.

I went in and tried the next one. This one had to much glitter and it bothered me. 

Y/N: Augh this dresses are a no no!

Solar and Lisa: Okay this one is  definitely no. 

I went in and tried a few more after all I tried I finally found the perfect one but I didn't show the girls. I want it to be a surprise. After I finally convince them that I had really found a dress we went to see the cake. I was carrying baby Yoongi when we all entered the bakery. I bought him cookies to keep him calm. 

Lady: So miss I have a few wedding cakes. I'll display all them and you can choose.