5

Y/N POV

I was in my room pressing down on my wound. I couldn't get up and change my t-shirt. I had put on a plaster but it didn't work. The blood went through. I heard the entrance door open. I knew it was Youngjae. I tried to put the blanket to cover me complete but succeeded half was. Youngjae came into my room and he sat down. We talked but I felt a terrible plain. 

YJ: Y/N... Are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah I just have my period.

He bought it until he gave me a hug.

Y/N: Ahhhh! Aughh

He leg go of me slowly. I looked at him, he showed pure anger. Everything was good until he said in a very angry voice.

YJ: Was tis all JR's doing?

YJ POV

I got home but when I went into the living room I saw JR their, with his head in his hands. I saw blood stains in his hands. I had a feeling something had happened. Right when I was about to walk up to him something caught m eyes. There was a few blood drops leading to Y/N's room, that's where I panicked. I walked over to Y/N's room thinking the worst. 

I walk into her room like nothing happened, but I saw her, she looked pale and she was sweating. I sat next to her. I waited until she decided to tell me what happened but she never said anything. we talked until I gave up, I was going to make her talk the good way or bad. I was hesitant to do it because I was going to hurt her more if she was really injured, but she deserves it, she should've said something. She's so god damn stubborn. 

I walk up to her and hugged her tight, that's where she screamed!

Y/N: Ahhhh! Aughh

I let go of  her slowly and turned to look at her and said...

YJ: Was this all JR's doing? 

I was really pissed. 

Y/N POV

I as lowkey scared when Youngjea took the blanket off and lifted my shirt to see. I've never seen Youngjae this angry before. 

Y/N: No... It wasn't because of JR.

YJ: Then what the fuck was it that your cut reopened again and even deeper.

Y/N: I GOT INTO A FIGHT OKAY! AHH!

YJ: What! Y/N, what the fuck is wrong with you, and why is JR covered in all blood outside in the living room?

Y/N: When I came home I went to the kitchen to get a wet towel to clean my wound he was there and he got shocked so I lost balance and he helped me come to my room. 

After I told him what I wanted him to know he looked at me. He was still mad. He moved closer and me thinking he was going to hit me or scream at me, I flinched, but instead he caressed my cheek. I opened my eyes seen him with a soft stare. 

YJ: Y/N... Don't fight no more. Please at least try to control your anger until your cut completely heals. 

He stood up and grabbed my arm and placed it around his neck.

Y/N: W-w-what are you d-doing? 

I wised in pain. He lifted me up slowly. 

YJ: I'm taking you to the hospital. I don't want your cut to  get infected.

We got their in less than an hour. Yugyeom ended up meeting us over in the hospital. After the doctor treated my wound, h e told me that I  had to stay to recover. Yugyeom and Youngjae left.