46

Y/N POV

We just got home from picking our baby. 

Y/N: ~Mommy missed you mi little angel.

I was in the room with my baby. Until he starts to cry. Yoongi was in the kitchen cooking. He didn't le me cook today so now he's cooking. 

Y/N: ~Is my little angel hungry? Yeshh, yesh you are...

I'm in my maternity clothes, I still wear it even if I'm not pregnant no more but it works for when I want to breastfeed my baby. 

(Don't mind the baby bump)

I pick baby Yoon up from the bed and lay him in my arms. I start to breastfeed him. I honestly didn't like it at the beginning. Breastfeeding felt nasty the first few weeks but after a while I noticed that the feeling is the best feeling in the world because you are breastfeeding you child, your blood and flesh. 

Y/N: ~Baby is rweally hungly wight!

I start grab his little hand and stat to leave little kisses. I was talking with him in my baby voice. I can't believe he's about to be 5 months already. The first few weeks I was away from him because I was looking for Ji Soo. I never though I would ever love someone this much I mean I love Yoongi, yeah but a mothers love is unreplaceable, and no other is bigger than a mothers love towards their children. 

I was admiring my baby, watching him eating. He really does look like Yoongi a lot. His mouth, nose, eyes and of course his skin. White as snow, and sugar. I started to touch his little feet until the door was opened revealing Yoongi showing his gunny smile to me. He comes closer to me and sits close to me and starts to touch the baby's little hand. 

Y: Baby, is he done I want play with him. I mean I know he's still little to play but I want to play with his little hands and feet to make him giggle. 

Y/N: I think he's almost done. 

Y: wow, talking about that, your boobs are huge. 

He was smirking. Really what a perv. 

Y/N: Yeah they ae big but not for your pervert ass. 

Y: Well I can always wait till you stop breastfeeding and just deal with the after size. I still love them. They were just a little bit smaller than now but I enjoyed. 

Y/N: Aughh. Yoongi shut up and stop talking shit. Now move over a little so I can lay him down in the bed. 

Yoongi moves over a little and I remove little Yoon from my breast. I place him in the bed and when I look up at Yoongi he's staring at my chest while biting his lower lip. I look down and noticed that I didn't cover my breast. 

Y/N: YOONGI!!!!

Y: AHH!. WHAT? WHYA RE YOU SCREAMING?

Y/N: What the fuck was you staring at.