43

Y/N POV

Yoongi told me that we'll be going to a party later. He told me everything about that girl named Yeri. I told him that if she tries anything funny I not going to stay with my arms folded. I changed to confortable clothes. 

I hear the doorbell ring and head the nursery room to get my baby

Y/N: Coming! 

I open the door and mark and JB are standing there. I had invited them to come over. I also told Yoongi if they can come with us and he agreed. 

Y/N: Come in. 

M: Can I carry him?

He pointed at my baby and I nod. He walks and sits in the living room playing with little Yoon. I want to talk to JB about the whole situation about him liking me. We walk to the living room to find Mark with a sleeping Yoon in his arms. 

Y/N: What the... He fell asleep already. How? I tried to put him down but couldn't, and you did it in less than 5 minutes?

I went up to Mark and took Little Yoon. 

Y/N: I'll be back let me go put him in his crib. 

Right when I was about to turn around Mark spoke up. 

M: I'll be back. I'm going to go get chips to see a movie. I have clothes for later to wear to the party. We'll watch a movie till we leave. 

JB: Yoo mark don...

M: Byeee see you in bit. 

JB POV

I'm going to fucking kill you Mark. I turned around to look at Y/N.

Y/N: I'm going to put him down, you can come if you like. 

I  want to tell Y/N that I love her but at the same time I don't want to ruin our friendship. I don't like Yoongi but that's her boyfriend, and the father of her baby, so I'll respect that. We reached the baby's nursery and she put him down. She stares at him sor a few minutes and turns around. We spoke in unison.

Y/N+JB: Y/N JB

JB: You go first.

Y/N: JB oppa. Last time I saw ya, I heard everything you told Mark oppa...I used to like you also but never got the courage to tell you about my feelings, and I ended up with Ji Soo who tried to..

JB: Don't its okay I heard about what happened. I also heard you took your revenge. But did ou just say that you sed to like me?

Y/N: Yeah, but sorry I love Yoongi now. I hope you understand. 

She looked down feeling sad. I raise her face to look at me. 

JB: Yeah I understand. If your happy them I'm happy too. But I wish this doesn't ruin our friendship?

Y/N: No oppa, never. You always protected me, and I don't want our friendship to end. So we good. 

I was relief, I really love this girl but that type of love has to change to sister and brother love or friends love. I don't want to hurt her.