25

JR POV 

I'm waiting for Y/N in our room, Yes this is OUR room because we are still together no matter what she said. I hear the front door open and I know it's her. I hear her greet her cousins. She makes her way in front of the room and Yugyeom tells her that I'm in here and that we need to talk, but knowing Y/N she is going to leave. So I make my way to the door and opened it fast and dragged her inside.

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK! GET OUT!!!

I am super mad. She broke up with me through messages and when I tried to call her she didn't answer my calls. She tries to push me out of the room but i grab her wrists and pin her agaisnt the wall. She finlches because of the sudden impact. 

JR: WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING?

She doesn't say anything, she stays quiet. I lean in to kss her but she turned her head to the other side avoiding my kiss. 

JR: Why aren't you letting me kiss you?

I asked her but she snaches her hands out of my grip and walks towards the bed. 

Y/N: JR we're done... I told you last time that i was breaking up with you. Now can you please leave me alone and get out of my room?

JR: NOO! We are not done. I need an explanation to why you breaking up with me. 

Now I'm getting mad. 

Y/N POV

JR tried to kiss me but I avoided it. I told him that we were done but he wanted and explanation. 

JR: NOO! We are not done. I need an explanation to why you breaking up with me.

Y/N: Are you serious?

I was extremely mad now. 

Y/N: Ask fucking Jennie!

JR: Jennie... What does she have to do with all of this?

Y/N: JR... I'm not in the mood right now. Please just leave. 

He just stood there staring at me. Why the fuk isn't he leaving?

Y/N: JR get out! 

I told him in a serious tone but he didnt listen. 

JR: NO! Not until you tell me why you breaking up with me. 

By now I couldn't hold back anything. I was pissed and JR wasnt making it any better so i exploded. 

Y/N:  NOO JR! JUST LISTEN... WE. ARE.DONE! THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FROM ME, IF YOU WANT AN EXPLANATION GO AND ASK JENNIE WHAT SHE SAID TO ME AND WHAT SHE SEND ME! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET OUTT!!!!