16

After a long as chapter their is a short one. 

Time Skips : 3 DAYS

Y/Y POV

Y/Y: LET ME GO, YOUR HURTING ME!

???: NO YOU ARE MINE, REMEMBER THAT! WHEREVER YOU GO I'LL FIND YOU! I'LL KILL ANYONE THAT STAY IN OUR WAY OR ANYONE YOUR WITH!

He grabs my wrist and pushes me towards the bed. I try to get up but he hovers on top of me. He starts to kiss me, his kisses were nasty He moves down to my neck, he bites and sucked on my skin leaving hickies all over my neck. I push him with all my strength but he just slaps me.

Y/Y: STOP!!! LET GO, PLEASEEE!

???: NEVER! I'LL MAKE YOU MINE IF YOU WANT OR NOT!!! YOU BELONG TO ME!

He starts to take my shirt off. I cover myself with my hands but he moves his hands behind me and unclasps my bra, He moves my hand away and he starts to my breast and stomach, touching every part. I was shirtless and without a bra.

Y/Y: S-s-stop. P-please. Y-Your hurting m-me. You said y-you'll wait till I-I was r-ready.

I was crying. 

???: I WAITED ENOUGH! IM GOING TO TAKE WHATS MINE!!!

He takes my pants off. I'm only left in my underwear. I push him again with all my strength and try to make a run for it, but he grabs me. He hits me again, harder. He hovers on me again and starts to kiss me, but this time rougher. I stretch my hand trying to find something nd when I do I hit him in the head with it.  I make a run for it screaming for help, but no one hears me. 

I wake up laying down with Yoongi's arms around me.

Y/Y: No. This can't be. This is not just a bad dream.