Chapter 3, Charlie

Oh hello sailors! This is your captian here to tell you that this is my first ever real story, that I'll attempt to update as frequently as possible.

Now I am the author behind Charlie

As my friend Midnight is behind Khara.

Like I stated before this a collab between us two, and I'd expect there to be grammar and punctuation mistakes so please excuse those.

Now sail on my lovelies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie P.OV.

Charlie let out small puffs of breath as he only sped forward, a few yards from the towering walls everyone strayed away from.

His pumping arms fell to his sides once he slid to a halt outside, ivy crumbling up the vertical stone wall. The wall was beginning to crack and rumble from erosion making natural points for him to climb rather then use his ability as planned.

The tips of his stiff fingers dug into a high notch in the wall as he slid his shoes into their own spots, beginning to climb up the however tall it was wall.

The blue skies had disappeared from before replaced with the eerie grey ones which appeared in scattered amounts. Charlie paused as he had crawled up around three fourths of the wall in under around ten minutes. Removing a hand from the wall he held both strings of his hat and tugged them downwards to tighten the cap on his skull before resuming up the wall.

He hoped this wasn't going to be useless that someone, anybody would believe him and jump on the occasion to leave.

Some Clots where cool, himself being the prime subject found guilty of this he knew. The red head took a deep breath as both of his hands where now on the top ledge of the cage. Using what muscles where hidden within his body he brought himself up onto the top platform of the wall.

The view was beautiful from up there all except for the walls, the town was living evidence of the type of progression in technology and living quarters even though there where no way of using anything other then what grew with them. He bit his lower lip, the anxiety of returning to such a terrible place biting at him. Charlie stood still for a moment merely looking down at the small forms below him, the wind blowing past him in small gentle gusts. He became lost in his thoughts, memories, emotions, people filling his mind in waves until he physically shook his head side to side and stepped off the ledge and onto the highest roof top below. Though he tried to keep it quiet the sound still echoed through the air earning a few glares in which he barely missed by sliding off it's edge and onto another. Continuing this process until he hit the ground hidden between a school and a brown home.