Chapter 7, Charlie

Oh hello sailors! This is your captian here to tell you that this is my first ever real story, that I'll attempt to update as frequently as possible.

Now I am the author behind Charlie

As my friend Midnight is behind Khara.

Like I stated before this a collab between us two, and I'd expect there to be grammar and punctuation mistakes so please excuse those.

Now sail on my lovelies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie P.O.V

Charlie crouched down to be eye level with the younger girl, admiring her sturdiness before looking up at her older sibling who began to apologize for what she must've thought to be unreasonable behavior only to be cut off by the curious child. His gaze followed her finger until he saw it was pointed to the anchor design upon his top, that was right though Elyzon may be one of the most advance clot towns he'd seen they still didn't know much of boats he could imagine. He was so prepared to speak to the youngin about the wonder of the outside, to fill her with a sense of hope that life was more then what she did daily.

But the older female seemed to once again see this as a terrible act and told her sibling to apologize to which she did.

"It's just dandy little dame." He responded with a smile, just before she was rushed away. Charlie watched for a moment staring at the young girl, before remembering what he had first came here for. Pushing on his knees quickly to make it easier to stand he ran after the two, though she seemed a bit out of the mood the older girl seemed to fit his mental requirements and he'd take it while it was in front of him.

The red head caught up to the two quickly grateful for their fast but casual pace of walking. He then clapped a hand on the brunettes shoulder hoping to stop her,

"Heyo, it's me again. Um, can we like meet up again or something. Maybe go out for some food...if that's a thing here." He mumbled the last part rather quietly under his breath. This was a risk ever since he left Marie at the Forever Tree, and if he was going to get out of the town as fast as he hoped he would need to do this quickly.

"Tonight even if that works." He spoke with a sly smile, hoping to win over the girl without problem though he never did on the outside.