Chapter 5, Charlie

Oh hello sailors! This is your captian here to tell you that this is my first ever real story, that I'll attempt to update as frequently as possible.
Now I am the author behind Charlie
As my friend Midnight is behind Khara.
Like I stated before this a collab between us two, and I'd expect there to be grammar and punctuation mistakes so please excuse those.

Now sail on my lovelies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie P.O.V

Charlie removed his hat and ran a lazy hand through his fiery red bangs and did his best to tuck away his mop of hair within the quarters of his hat though he felt strands brush the back of his neck before stepping outside of the alley way and out into the open which seemed to be a court yard of sorts. He examined the area for any walking bodies but only spotted a scarce amount of scattered teachers, with a small sigh he placed his hands into his back pockets and began to stroll down the grey dull pathway which lined the streets.
Charlie wouldn't call the sidewalk anything to dull due to the fact that it was probably the most exciting thing in the hellhole he was in.

As he passed other civilians which stared at him in oddity he began to think about how much about him would stick out rather then his bright hair in which he was born with. But his choice in clothing did cause him to seem a bit different and unfitting of their mold, dressed in black jeans with a royal blue tank top with a black detailed anchor plastered on the front of the chest. The gazes where reasonable, he let out a sigh searching the streets nonchalantly in search of someone around his age.

But it seemed as if the town was over run by the people you where supposed to respect. The thought made him internally groan, on the outside it didn't matter your age you where treated with the same respect and given the same responsibility amount as anyone in your class. Now Charlie was meant to be in High Class due to his 'considerable amount of power' as they put it, but they wouldn't let Beth come with him and he wouldn't go without his adoptive mother so he was stuck in the slums where you might as well be a slave.

About to mentally yell at the people who came up with the rules he suddenly bumped into a thin small figure pausing in his tracks he looked down in confusion to see perhaps a primary student in front of him not even reaching his waist. Turning to the older girl beside the small being he held up a hand in case the chestnut haired teen was going to freak out at the fact he had bumped into what looked like her sibling,
"Hey uh, sorry." He spoke apologetically.