Chapter 9, Charlie

Oh hello sailors! This is your captian here to tell you that this is my first ever real story, that I'll attempt to update as frequently as possible.

Now I am the author behind Charlie

As my friend Midnight is behind Khara.

Like I stated before this a collab between us two, and I'd expect there to be grammar and punctuation mistakes so please excuse those.

Now sail on my lovelies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie P.O.V

Charlie's wanted to smack himself right then and there, of course the boy should've realized that a town of Clots would do something as unreasonable and useless as rations. He was prepared to protest not wishing to intrude on the other girls life, but it seemed he already had. The red head was betting all of his earnings and .ittle amount of pride on this single girl that she would help him. His bronze gaze stared into her pale orbs seeing a mixture of emotions swirling within them, curiosity, confusion. Neither of them being what he expected.

They interested him slightly, she seemed different from those within these walls. She thought differently it was obvious by her mere stance and how she held herself. It was more welcoming rather then closed off,

"If you have the food to spare," he finally stated with a sigh before tugging his hat down more onto his head and held out a hand,

"Charlie. Charlie 'Rose'." He introduced himself with his nickname, his mother had been pregnant hoping to stay oblivious to her first borns gender certain it was to be a girl. And went ahead and named him Charolette, before she was given the news.

Everyone at some point found out about his real name, and even now there has been no end.