Broken

Mckayla's Point Of View:
I can't believe Jack told the principal about my cut. I would have told him myself when I was ready.

"Ugh," I grunt, opening my locker and grabbing my books.

"Hey Mickey, did you tell on me?" George asked turning me around.

"Let go of me," I mumble, wincing.

"You didn't answer my question," he said.

"You didn't let go of me," I say sarcastically.

"Answer me now, Mckayla," he commanded.

"No," I answer, prying his hand off of my shoulder and running away.

I'm not looking where I'm going and bump into someone.

"S-sorry," I stutter.

"You're fine, what's your name?" says a female voice.

"Mckayla," I say quickly, picking up my books.

"Nice to meet you Mckayla, I'm Jasmine, but you can call me Jazz," she replies excitedly.

"Nice to meet you too," I mumble.

"Hey, are you okay?" she asks, concern filling her once smiling face.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," I say pushing past her and running to the bathroom.

"Mckayla, I know you're in there," says a male.

Ugh. Jack.

"Go away Jack," I command.

"No, and if you won't come out I'm coming in," he says opening the bathroom door.

"This is the girls bathroom," I reply, turning away.

"Mckayla, I'm sorry okay," he starts. "But I know that you are grateful that I told because now Principal D will take care of the situation."

I turn around quickly.

"No Jack, I'm not grateful that you told," I spit. "Because George just called confronted me and asked if I told on him."

"So?" he asked.

"So!" I yell. "He hurt me and put pressure on my already bruised shoulder!"

"Mckayla I-" he starts to say.

"Jack, I know you're sorry and I forgive you, but I just wish you would have listened to me," I mumble.

"Come here," he says pulling me close to his chest.

"I was running from George and plowed into a girl named Jasmine," I say.

"Jasmine?" he asked surprised.

"Yeah, she wanted to know my name and asked if I was okay," I reply.

"And what did you say?" he asks, concerned.

"Fine," I mumble.

"Is that true?" he asks already knowing the answer.

"No Jack if course it's not true!" I yell. "I'm not fine, I'm hurt, my heart has been smashed, I'm-" I stop.

"You're what?" he asks.

"I'm broken," I finish.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi lovelies! Hope you enjoyed. So I know that in the first few chapters I didn't write who's point of view it was in because I knew you would assume it's Mckayla. But for some of my chapters from now on expect some point of views only because I will be doing more chapters from Jack's perspective.
XO,
Mackenzie