Tell Me

Mckayla's Point Of View:
Anna must have started another rumour about me because everyone is staring at their phones and laughing. Jack and Jazz have tried asking me what's wrong but I refuse to tell them. I'm pretty sure Anna made a meme of me telling her to leave the bathroom yesterday. It was either that or something about broken crayons being worthless and unwanted.

"Mckayla, come with me," a voice I recognize to be Jack's says.

"Leave me alone," I say, tears threatening to fall.

"Nope," he protests.

Before I can argue with him he is already pulling me into The Talk Room.

"Jack!" I shout.

"Tell me what's wrong," he says.

"No," I say turning away from him.

"I can help you, just tell me," he pleads.

"Fine," I grumble. "Anna caught up with me in the bathroom yesterday and said that broken crayons are worthless and useless."

"Mckayla, she is just jealous that you found a quote that strengthens you from her bullying," he explains.

"But she-" I start.

"Hello!" shouts a female voice.

"Jazz?" I say surprised.

"Jack, did you-" I start to ask.

"I told her because she is your friend and my cousin so I trust her," he explains quickly.

"Jazz, Mckayla won't tell me about Anna," Jack whines.

"Hey, tell me Mckayla," she says looking me in the eyes.

"Anna just reversed the meaning of broken crayons for me," I cry.

"Look, Anna is just a jealous snake and wants to hurt you and your feelings Mckayla," she explains hugging me.

"Is that all?" Jack asks me concerned.

"Yeah," I breathe out.

"Mckayla, when something's on your mind all you have to do is tell me," Jazz says.

"I know," I smile.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi lovelies! Hope you enjoyed! I'm literally writing these in the car trying to make up for the missed updates.
XO,
Mackenzie