Just Stop

Mckayla's Point Of View:
Ever since I left school I've just been laying I'm bed answering texts from Jazz. Jack hasn't talked to me for a while, and I'm starting to worry.

"Mckayla, you need to go to school today," my mom says, walking into my room.

I groan.

"Don't give me attitude, just get up and get dressed," she snaps.

I can never escape the yelling.

Reluctantly I stand up and walk to my closet, grabbing my leggings and hoodie. I take out my braids and brush my teeth.

"Another day of Anna," I mutter.

"Bye Mom!" I exclaim before going downstairs.

"Bye!" she shouts from her room.

Okay, what's on the agenda today, I have Spanish and Gym, and I-

"Ahh!" I yell, tumbling down the steps.

Mom doesn't even come running, but I'm used to it so I stand up and shake myself off, then I limp out the front door. I decide to walk to school rather than take the bus, to avoid any extra lint balls.

It takes about 10 minutes to get to school, and as soon as I go to my first period, I'm bombarded with a hug.

"MCKAYLA!" Jazz yells.

"Okay, um it's good to see you too, but you're squeezing all of my available air tubes shut," I say.

"Sorry," she says, her cheeks turning scarlet.

"Girls, did you here what I just said?" Mr. F says. "20 laps, go."

"Ugh," I groan.

I walk with Jazz around the track and we just talk about life, until I get tripped by Anna.

"Do you ever leave?" I snap.

"Nope," she says popping the P.

"Just stop," I say angrily.

"Stop what?" she asks innocently.

"Stop torturing me every second you get, stop tripping me, stop bullying me, stop coming up to me everyday and calling me Mickey, just stop," I say.

"Wha-" she starts to tease.

"Stop hurting me emotionally and physically, stop ordering your little minions, Jerry and George, to hurt me, stop everything you're doing to make me feel like a piece of garbage," I spit. "And if that's what you're trying to do, you sure did it."

"Mck," Jazz starts.

"STOP BEING THE BULLY YOU ARE AND SWALLOW A SOCK FOR ONCE!" I scream.

Anna gasps and runs inside. Jazz looks at me horrified and walks away.

"Just stop," I mutter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi lovelies! I hope you are enjoying Saved! <3
XO,
Mackenzie