Who Cares?

Jack's Point Of View:
I'm done with Mckayla, and I'm done with Jazz. I'm done being Mr. Nice Guy. I hate how Jazz took over my spot at being Mckayla's friend. Ever since she moved here she's been a real pain in the butt.

"Hey Jack, wanna throw rocks at Mckayla when she's walking home from school?" Jerry laughs.

"Absolutely," I say.

"See you later," he chuckles, high--fiving me.

"Lates," I call.

I'm done with being the good guy.

Mckayla's Point Of View:
"Ow!" I yelp.

Jack, Jerry and George are throwing rocks at me and they really hurt. Remember what I said about Jack coming around sooner or later? Well, yeah, he's never coming around. Now Jazz comes to school with tear-stained cheeks, and I come to school covered in bruises.

"Stop!" I squeal.

Why won't Jack listen?

"Jack, she said stop so stop," someone says.

I whirl around to see Jazz, standing there with a frown on her face.

"STOP!" I scream.

"Jack, Jerry, George, stop!" Jazz yells.

They drop the stones and run to a parked Jeep on the side of the road. They hop in and drive off.

"Jazz, they... they hurt me," I stammer.

"Shh, it's okay," she cooes.

"They called me Mickey yesterday, and-" I start.

"Who cares?" Jazz says. "Who cares what they do, who cares what they think, Mckayla, you have to stand up for yourself."

"But-" I protest.

"If I can, you can, if Jack could, you can, you need to stop thinking about what Anna's gonna do and what Anna's gonna say, who cares," she says sternly.

"But I-" I start.

"What is it?" she asks.

"Umm," I say.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! Hi lovelies! I hope you enjoyed!
XO,
Mackenzie