Escape

Mckayla's Point Of View:
I can't believe Jack cares about me so much. He has never left my side since the incident with George. Jazz has also never left my side. Literally. If I have to go to the bathroom she and Jack come with me. But Jack stays outside to wait for me and Jazz actually comes in the bathroom. Anna has been shooting me dirty looks ever since Jack and Jazz told George off. Jerry at one point pushed me into the locker and I pushed back. It didn't help though, Jazz had to jump on his back like she did for George. So now I'm trying to sneak away from Jack and Jazz just to see if I can stand up for myself.

"Umm Mr. H may I please go to the nurse?" I ask.

"Mckayla McAllister, I thought I told you that you will never be able to leave class," he answers.

"But I feel like I'm gonna throw up," I fake groan.

"Uh alright!" he exclaims frantically. "Just go!"

"I'll go with her!" Jazz says immediately standing up.

"Miss Paris, she can go by herself, thank you," Mr. H says.

I take the chance to stand up and run out of my seat. Out of the corner of my eye I see Anna get up and sprint out of the room.

"Oh my god," I mutter annoyed.

"Thought you could escape me didn't you," Anna sneers.

"Shut up Anna," I snap.

"Ooohh, feisty today," she laughs.

"Leave me alone," I command.

"And what if I don't ?" she presses.

"I'll- I'll do something!" I stammer with my scarred fists in the air.

"Oh real- hey, I thought your stomach hurt and that you were gonna throw up," she says.

"Oh um yeah, I gotta get to the nurse!" I exclaim running away.

"Oh no you don't," she taunts grabbing my shirt.

"Hey!" I scream out of instinct.

"Shut up," she spits through gritted teeth.

"Let go of me Anna," I say softly.

"Nope," she says pulling me into the bathroom.

"Let go o- why are Jerry and George in the girls bathroom?" I ask scared.

"So we can do this," they say picking me up and tossing me on the floor.

"Oww!" I yelp. "Why do you guys do this to me every single day!"

"Because we-" Anna starts.

"Why are you terrorizing me to the point where I break?" I ask tears falling.

"Because-" Jerry starts.

"Why do you always bully me, you know what?" I say. "I'm done with you."

"What do you me-" George starts to ask.

"I mean I'm done with you guys bullying me, you win, I'm defeated," I say shrugging.

"That's fair," Anna says smirking.

Yes! My plan worked.

Anna leans over to George and whispers something. George then nods and starts scrolling over to me.

"What the heck are yo-"  I start to say but he puts tape over my mouth.

I lift my free hand and rip it off. Anna whispers in George's ear and I'm assuming she tells him to leave it because he doesn't run up and slap me.

"Did you really think you could trick us with your little mind games?" Anna smirks.

"I uh," I say.

"You what?" Jerry asks.

"I uh, I am tricking you," I gulp.

Crud. Now what do I do. Jack! Jazz! Someone help!

"Knew it!" Anna shrieks.

"Now let me go," I say calmly.

"We are leaving, but you are staying," Anna says, strutting out of the bathroom with George and Jerry close behind.

"Just great," I mumble.

Now how do I get out of here? I can't let them push me around, but I don't know how to get out of the bathroom, they locked it cause somehow Anna got the key. There's a vent on the upper right wall, maybe I could open that up and escape like they do in the movies. Nope, I'm too fat. There's a small window looking out on the playground, I could open that. Yes, that's what I'll do.

I start walking over to the window and I try to open it.

It's locked, Darn it.

The window is frosted, so even if someone was outside they wouldn't be able to see me.

Maybe I can shatter the window with something, that will be dangerous but at least I'd get out.

I look around the room trying to find an object that might work.

Sinks, paper towel dispensers, stalls with toilets, garbage can, toilet paper rolls, wait a minute. I can use the garbage can to break the window!

I hurry over to the garbage can and pick it up. It's heavy, but that means it might break the window. I hold it and shift around until I can get a good grip on it, and then I charge.

"Arrggggg!" I shout as the window shatters, cutting my arms and legs in the process.

I don't feel the cuts at first, but then the stinging really kicks in.

"Owwwww!" I wince. "Ow, ow, ow, ow!"

You know what? Just deal with the pain. Jump out the window and find the nurse, that sounds like a good plan.

I slowly climb out the window and out on the grass. As I'm walking to the school doors I laugh to myself. I beat Anna and her little gang.

That's cool that I beat 3 of the biggest jerks in the school, but now I really need to find the nurse.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi lovelies! I hope you enjoyed! Hopefully it wasn't to gory, but it also was enough detail for you that you could visualize.
XO,
Mackenzie