004

Did someone break into our house? Luhan gulped.

But Sehun has the door locked with codes.

How-was the code too easy?

No....I don't think that's the- Oh god is this guy-is this guy a killer?

Luhan's blood ran cold at the thought. All the murder movies he had ever seen in his life flashed before his eyes giving him goosebumps.He remembered Billy Loomis and fear crept into his chest. He wanted to run to Sehun and get away from the place together. He wanted to run away together to a safer place where the killer can't find them. He didn't want them to die.

Not like this.

He wanted to call for Sehun. He wanted to run to Sehun and runway somewhere safe. He wanted them to escape from their supposed killer but he knew it was impossible when the shorter male was looking at him like he was his prey.

Which we really are, Luhan thought.

So running to Sehun-cross.

Now he had only one option left with him.

To scare off the weird guy with a-

"A spatula? Really? Can you even hurt a fly with that?" The guy had the audacity to judge Luhan's choice and even raise eyebrows at him. Luhan frowned and was about to retort when something clicked in his mind.

Is he going to kill me? Luhan almost dropped the utensil on the ground.

Did Sehun send him to kill me?

But..why would he?

Luhan stood in a frozen state while his mind kept thinking about all the possibilities of how the intruder came in and why would he be here. If Sehun was the one who let the guy in, it must've been because of last night. But didn't he did what Sehun has asked him to do? According to him, he did pretty good in acting and Sehun's parents totally fell for it too. Sehun himself acknowledged it and wasn't mean to him.

Then why?

And wasn't he like still sleeping? Or was he pretending to be asleep?

No no.

It was still 6:45 and Sehun's alarm buzzed at 7. Even though they slept in different rooms, Luhan knew everything about his husband's schedule. From his taste to his classes, everything was engraved in Luhan's mind and he was so proud of it. He knew Sehun didn't love him..or hell didn't even like him but it doesn't matter. Luhan was happy to be in love alone. Call it his optimistic self a bullshit but deep down, Luhan knew someday Sehun will fall for him too. Just like how it happens in those romantic movies and novels.

Wait-OMG!

Is he Sehun's ex or something?

A stalker maybe?

What if he is here to claim Sehun?

Luhan glared at the boy who was now leaning against the counter as if he owned it and the taller of the two didn't like it one bit. He felt like someone was claiming his territory, his Sehun and Luhan was not ready to lose his husband to some past fling. With his new found courage and confidence, Luhan stood strong on his ground and pointing the spatula at the intruder, he narrowed his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Luhan asked, gripping tight on the item as if his life depended on it.

The boy rolled his eyes and sighed.