O30

Eyes went wide and jaws dropped to the floor. Jongin was sure that he also heard the sound of many hearts breaking as Sehun called Luhan as his husband. Sharp gasps and hushed whispers enveloped the huge room. The look on their faces was quite comical as well, especially Seolhyun's.

"Hu-husband?" She asked in disbelief. "Luhan? This nerd?"

Sehun took the silent male's hand in his own and intertwined their fingers.

"Yes. This nerd."

Seolhyun hummed and taking the phone from Daehyun, she showed the picture to the taller with a smirk.

"Then explain this, Sehun Oppa. Why is he kissing someone else?" Luhan's brain shut down. His senses died right away and he didn't feel Sehun's grip tightening around. He was scared. He wanted to run far away from Sehun, afraid of what he will do, but his legs were frozen. He had averted his gaze from the screen to the floor, afraid to see the fury and hatred on Sehun's face but he could still see him from his peripheral vision. And what fastened his heartbeat was the lack of expressions on the other's face.

"Tell us Sehun. Isn't your cheater husband with Kris Wu? Your el-"

"What he does or doesn't isn't any of your concern." Sehun interrupted coldly. "Also, do mind your words when talking about my husband. I won't let it go easily from next time." With that said, the taller turned on his heels dragging Luhan with him. There were many eyes watching them curiously as they walked out from the Arts building but Sehun didn't pay any attention to them. He didn't even glance a single look at the silently crying man until they reached the basketball locker room. Releasing him from his hold, Sehun walked towards his locker and pulled out a spare t-shirt and sweatpants. Throwing it in Luhan's direction, he commanded.

"Go change."

Luhan nodded and holding the clothes dearly, he rushed in the shower. It took him a total of five minutes in taking a shower and changing into Sehun's clothes which were a little too large on his petite frame. But who was he to complain? At least he doesn't have to walk around in stained clothes.

"Thanks. " Luhan said quietly.

"No need," said Sehun as he pulled off his structure from the locker. "It was my duty as a husband."

Red painted on Luhan's cheeks and he cast his eyes on the ground. The way the other was using the word leisurely flipped his heart. The scene from the cafeteria was etched in his mind and he knew he wasn't ever going to forget it. It was the first time Sehun had acknowledged him as his husband and Luhan was feeling overwhelmed. The nervousness he was feeling slowly faded away but then it suddenly came back when Sehun approached him in hushed steps.

"So, he kissed you?" His voice was calm but Luhan knew better. He could see something stirring in his eyes, the clenching and unclenching of his fists as if trying to control himself. The situation was familiar and all he could do was gulp and pray hard that the past does not repeat. He is still haunted by that night sometimes, he doesn't need another nightmare. Gulping hard, the petite male began to step back, a defensive mechanism he deemed perfect at the time.

"Se..Sehun.. it was not like that... It.." Sehun raised one of his perfectly arched brows and moved closer with those eyes that look so deeply into Luhan's.

"You allowed him?"

"I-I didn't! I swe-" But his words were left hanging in the air as Sehun moves his head closer to Luhan. He stands frozen, his fings curled into fists. People said that a face filled with expressions looked beautiful but Sehun looked divine wearing them and Luhan found himself unable to breathe. It was just like the first time he had seen the other standing in the aisle, feelings exploding inside his body.