018

Luhan glared at Sehun.

Sehun glared back at Luhan.

And then they both stared at the car keys simultaneously which was now hanging on the fan on the ceiling- a result of fighting over who would get to drive them to the University. What a great way to start the first morning since they became friends.

"This is all your fault!" Luhan huffed.

"Are you kidding me?" Sehun said, eyes wide in disbelief.

"Yes yours! If only you would've handed me the keys then this wouldn't have happ-"

"You must be crazy right?" Sehun scoffed. "Why in the world would I hand you MY keys?"

"Because I am better at driving than you." Luhan bragged making the taller to laugh hysterically.

"You-hahaha-better driver than-oh fuck my stomach-hahhahahahahha-than ME? HAHAHAHAHHA" The boy continued to laugh until he felt his stomach and heart couldn't take more and settled on the couch, hands clutching his guts. After he had calmed down, his eyes fell on his de Grisogono Meccano watch which made him to nearly jump off his seat. It was only ten minutes till his first class starts and he was still here, fooling around for nothing. He can't afford to miss his classes today as Prof. Cass was having an important AI lecture today at 10 and Sehun needed to attend that. The crazy Cass will skin him alive if he didn't find him there. Also, he had been slacking off a little too much in his classes as well and Cass was not very pleased about it. He had warned him several times but Sehun never listened but now with the semester exams around the corner, the last thing he wanted was to repeat the subject all over again.

So he quickly got up on the couch, startling Luhan and using his tall built, he managed to get the keys.

"Ok now we only have seven minutes now. So let me drive and-HEY!"

It happened so fast that Sehun didn't even get a chance to register it. Luhan had lunged onto him and grabbing the keys with a smirk on his face, he ran away before Sehun could catch him. The taller didn't even hear the distant 'bye' and 'good luck', his brain too shocked for anything. It was only then when he heard the roaring of the engine that Sehun's senses came back and he realized that he has been tricked by his silly husband.

Again.

Sehun would've loved to curse his bastard husband and plot a superb plan to kill him for tricking him but he didn't have any time for that. He was already running very late and he needed to get to college.

Luhan's murder plan could wait a little longer.

Nodding to himself, he reached for his phone and dialed Chanyeol's number hoping that he was running late too but Chanyeol didn't pick up. Instead, he texted him that his class had already begun and he couldn't leave as Prof. Choi was there. Running his fingers through his hair in frustration, he groaned and was about to throw his cell phone away when somehow Jongin's contact popped up on the screen. Sehun stood still, eyes fixed on the contact picture as the memories kept flooding in his mind. It was off before Jongin had left for the States and the three of them were in a club, enjoying the end of their first semester. Jongin was drunk as fuck and was making funny faces, giving the other two guys a very hard time with their laughter. They danced, drank and enjoyed like there was no tomorrow. At the end of the night, only Chanyeol was sober enough to get them to his apartment and the picture was somewhere captured through the drive from the club to the apartment in front of a convenient mall. Jongin had his hands wrapped around Sehun's neck and was showing all of his pearly white teeth while Sehun was giving a sweet smile, looking at the camera. It was one of their best pictures together, as well as the last one before everything went complicated and it was all Sehun's fault.