012

Baekhyun woke up when the sun was up in the sky shining with all its glory. He stretched his hand out in search of his Pororo alarm clock for the time but instead of the cold blue object, his hands touched something warm..and soft and hairy?

Huh? Baekhyun frowned.

What is thi-OHMYGOD!

Jolting his eyes open, he was met with a beautiful pair of dark orbs staring back at him sending Baekhyun's mind go haywired. The sure was déjà vu and suddenly incidents of the last night started creeping in his mind.

How he tried to end his life, how Chanyeol saved him and they kissed. How Baekhyun begged for him to make him forget his pain which led them to the taller's apartment and then all those clothes flying and discarded somewhere in the hallway or whatever it was and then more kissing..how Baekhyun asked (or more likely, begged) to be taken by the crush of his life and BANG.

Just like that, he lost his v-Card to Chanyeol. He lost it in the spur of the moment.

Fuck!

They did it and that explains the throbbing pain in his lower back and region. But that wasn't how he had dreamt of losing his virginity. He wanted to be in love before finally doing it, not that he wasn't already because he was head over heels for the IT student but still it doesn't change a thing.
Yesterday seemed to be out of sympathy. Chanyeol only did it with him because Baekhyun had asked for it. Because he was sad and wanted to forget the pain.

Not because he too wanted it. Not because he wanted him.

Even though Chanyeol was very gentle with him and that made the moment really romantic and special, it was nothing except for a meaningless sex.

Chanyeol will forget about it and about him once he is out of his door.

Of course he will.

Why will he care about someone worthless and broke like..like me?

Baekhyun felt a pang in his heart.

But why be sad over something that didn't mean a thing?

Something that happened in the heat of the moment?

It was not like the night was going to lead them anywhere right? Because what can you expect from a playboy?

"Good morning, Princess." Chanyeol smiled, his voice extra sexy and deep snapping the smaller out of his trance.

Princess?

What the-

"I- I am not a Princess. I am a man you blind dork!" Baekhyun frowned making Chanyeol chuckle.

"Whatever you say, princess," Chanyeol said and stepped out of the bed in all his naked glory. Baekhyun's eyes widened in shock and out of reflexes, he shut his eyes closed. But not before taking a glimpse of his defined abs and biceps. He was like a Greek god..no..much better and handsome than any of them. His silky dark black hairs were into a sexy mess and his face was....as usual..perfect.

But it wasn't any time for drooling over such a masterpiece because if he continued, then he'd not be able to stop himself further from kissing the giant.

"YA! Why are you tainting my innocent eyes you freaking barbaric pervert? Don't you have anything to wear?" Baekhyun yelled, trying to calm down his increasing heart beat.

"Why so shy? You weren't like this yesterday. In fact, you were moaning my name and damn you looked so sexy when you were bounci-"

"OKAY! ENOUGH! SHUT UP!" The flushed boy screamed, throwing a pillow at the taller which he successfully managed to dodge.