Chapter 2

Previously on 'Catch me if you can'
I saw Peter Parker. He and his friends,Ned and Michelle talking and looking in my direction.I do not know why they were looking at me but I did what Elsa told me and let it go. As I walked toward school building, I heard a commotion. My heart told me I should not go but my gut told me I should. I walked toward the commotion and I saw Shawn...

Now
Y/N's POV
I saw Shawn KISSING the BIGGEST SLUT IN THE SCHOOL,STACEY FROTHMAN!!!! I was so shocked, felt betrayed and confused. Stacey pulled away from the kiss and smirked at me. "Look what the cat dragged in" she said with a devilish laugh. I looked at Shawn, who was also smirking. "This was your present bae. Hope you liked it."he said with a huge smirk on his face. "WHY??? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME??" I asked sobbing. "I did not do anything wrong. Why?" I was on the ground crying even more. All of a sudden,it starts to rain. The harder I cried, the hard it rained. "Because the whole dating thing was a bet. I only dated you for money and I cheated on you from the first day." I sobbed loudly and the rain poured harder. "Isn't it weird that it was sunny just a moment ago, now it is pouring??" Shawn asked. All my anger came and electricity was flowing through my body and electricity flicked through my hands. Shawn looked scared and tried to help me up. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" A lighting bolt striked right between Shawn and I. "YOU WANT TO HELP ME RIGHT AFTER YOU CHEATED ON ME?" Shawn slowly nods. "WHY? BECAUSE YOU WANT ME BACK? OR DO YOU JUST WANT MORE MONEY? YOU KNOW WHAT JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SIDE CHICK. SHE WILL DO FUCK YOU WILLINGLY!!!" I screamed."I-" Shawn said. That was the last thing I remembered before blacking out.
|~|~|~|~|~|
Peter's POV
I was told to keep an eye on Y/N by S.H.I.E.L.D. I did not know why, until today. This morning I saw her boyfriend, Shawn, making out with Stacey the slut. It was so predictable. You see, I would be a better boyfriend,love her, protect her and care for her. I have had the biggest crush on Y/N since kindergarden. She is really beautiful. She is real,unlike Stacey and her 'friends'. I am sure Stacey went for plastic surgery because her butt looks bigger than it did two years ago. Anyway back to Y/N, when she started crying, it started raining. When she cried harder, the rain was pouring. It's like she has powers. Maybe that's why S.H.E.I.L.D told me to keep an eye on her. *Star Wars ringtone* and guess what it is a phone call from Nick Fury himself.
|~|~|~|~|~|

Wonder what that is about~ Caity