Chapter 5

Previously on 'Catch me if you can'
" May-" Steve started but was interupted by the one and only Tony Stark. "Today is your lucky day Y/N. You are going to meet your father." I stared at him with a blank expression, but soon a smile made it's way to my lips. "Really?!?!?!" Tony looked at me with a smile on his face."Yep,you actually going to meet him now." All of a sudden, a man entered the room. " Hello Y/N. I am your father." I looked at him with a shocked expression on my face. " THOR IS MY FATHER!?!?!?!?"
Earlier that day
Peter's POV
"You guys need to stop fighting and blah blah blah blah-" was all I heard coming out of of Secretary Ross' mouth. "Can you just shut up?" Mr Stark asked in his usual witty attitude. "Seriously Tony??" Ross asked. "Yes seriously. You talk to much. We have a kid who does not know about her powers." Tony said. He then stood up and dragged me out with him. "That guy needs a life" Tony said. "So tell me about Miss hotchick. Is she your girlfriend or..." Tony said with his infamous smirk. "What? Me and Y/n? We are not dating... At least not yet." I said,mumbling out the last part. "I heard that!" Mr Stark yelled from across the room. I blushed. Wait... WHAT?!?!? I AM BLUSHING???Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? "She is making you blush." Steve said walking pass me. "D-d-did I say that out loud?" I asked stuttering. "Yep. Me and Capiscle heard that." Mr Stark said laughing. "I am going to check up on Y/n." Steve said.
Steve's POV
As I went to Y/n's room, I heard her swearing under her breath. "Language!" I said. Then she swore again and I told her," You should really stop swearing." I looked at her. She reminds me of Peter. She is the girl version of Peter. I see why he likes her, she is unique. "S-s-sorry Mr Rogers." I look at her with a warm smile."It is okay ma'am. Why don't you tell me about yourself?" She looked at me with a 'do you really wanna know look' and I gave her a small nod. "Well for starters, my name is Y/N L/N. I was born on the b/date.I am 15 years old. I am been through a lot in my life,seeing as my mother died when giving birth to me and my father was no where to be seen. I never meet him. No one was there for me during my birth so I was put in a foster home. I would love to meet my father one day, but I am not sure if he is alive." I looked at her with a sad smile." May-" I started but was interupted by Tony."Today is your lucky day Y/N. You are going to meet your father." I stared at Tony.I did not want him to get her hopes up.
"Really?!?!?!" I look at Tony to see if the man was lying to her.He was not."Yep,you actually going to meet him now." All of a sudden, Thor entered the room as he was called in. " Hello Y/N. I am your father." I looked at Tony to see if he was joking around,but he was as serious as Thor is with poptarts. " THOR IS MY FATHER!?!?!?!?" Y/n screamed. She looked shocked, scared and confused. "How the fucking hell is Thor my father?" She asked out of shock. "Well, your mother and I had-""Stop right there 'father' if you were about to say 'your mother and I had sex' then you must think I am stupid." She said. At that moment, the door open. And it was...
I wonder who it is~ Caity😄😊☺
Because I have not been updating my book I am going to bless you with this:

I wonder who it is~ Caity😄😊☺Because I have not been updating my book I am going to bless you with this:

Doesn't he look adorable?😁