Chapter 4

Previously on 'Catch me if you can'
Secretary Ross wants to talk to the team about the accords." Fuck I forgot about Ross. But wait I am not an avenger. " Why must I go? I am not an avenger. "He wants to see everyone who took part in the fight between Cap and I." 'WHY!?!?!? You guys are adults that deal with big things like Loki in 2012 and Ultron in 2015, I fight for the little guy and I do little things like stopping robberies and helping old ladies' I thought. "Ok, Mr Stark" I said reluctantly. "So you and Miss Potts are getting married?When did that happen?"Mr Stark looked at me. "It happened after you regretted my invitation to become an avenger." I looked at Mr Stark. Why do I regret not become an avenger.
Now
Y/N's POV
I wake up in an unfamilar room in panic. 'Where am I?' I thought to myself. All of a sudden I hear two voices. Two very familar voices. TONY STARK!?!?!That is his voice. And...PETER PARKER. What is he doing with Mr Stark? Where the fuck am I? All of a sudden I heard someone say 'LANGUAGE' I look up and see CAPTAIN FUCKING AMERICA. "You should really stop swearing" I was so embarassed."S-s-orry Mr Rogers."  He looked at me,with a warm smile. "It is okay ma'am. Why don't you tell me about yourself?" I looked at him with a 'do you really wanna know look' and he gave me a small nod. "Well for starters, my name is Y/N L/N. I was born on the b/date.I am 15 years old. I am been through a lot in my life,seeing as my mother died when giving birth to me and my father was no where to be seen. I never met him. No one was there for me during my birth so I was put in a foster home. I would love to meet my father one day, but I am not sure if he is alive." Steve looked at me with a sad smile." May-" Steve started but was interupted by the one and only Tony Stark. "Today is your lucky day Y/N. You are going to meet your father." I stared at him with a blank expression, but soon a smile made it's way to my lips. "Really?!?!?!" Tony looked at me with a smile on his face."Yep,you actually going to meet him now." All of a sudden, a man entered the room. " Hello Y/N. I am your father." I looked at him with a shocked expression on my face. " THOR IS MY FATHER!?!?!?!?"

 " THOR IS MY FATHER!?!?!?!?"

Hope you enjoyed.~Caity😄😊