Chapter 13

Previously on 'Catch me if you can'
Then the fight began. I took all my anger out on him. On my father. He put up a good fight though. All my powers came out at the end of the fight and my eyes turned a yellowish red-ish orange colour. Something you would see in Twilight.The team were shocked. They did not know what to say. The world was changing, it was time I changed too.

Thor's POV
Y/n has brilliant fighting skills. Her formations are perfect. She kicked everyone's asses. It was my turn to fight her. She looked like she was ready to kick my ass. The fight started and she took all her anger out on me. I didn't believe what was happening. She was kicking my ass too. I don't know what she has been through. She was a strong lady. As I fall to the ground, her eyes turned a yellowish reddish color. I only seen that once before, Jean Grey, as known as the Phoenix, her eyes turned that color before. She is Y/n's aunt, y/m/n's sister.  Y/m/n had the powers of the ice Phoenix and Jean had the powers of the fire Phoenix.
This is what your mother's Phoenix looked like:

I haven't seen Jean in years. The last time I saw her was when Y/m/n was pregnant with Y/n. She was all against us sending Y/n to a foster home. She tried taking Y/n when she was born, but she was unsuccessful. Anyway after Y/n's eyes turned a yellowish reddish color, she burst into flames. The flames turned red then blue. I looked at my daughter with admiration. She was beautiful and magnificent. The rest of the team were still processing what was happening. Peter on the other hand, was looking at my daughter with love in his eyes. He really did love her, but he messed up. Y/n then turned back to normal. I then saw all her scars.

She collapsed on the floor. Steve picked her up and took her to the med bay. Lady Helen connected her to the machines. She immediately flat-lined. Peter started crying and prayed for her to be okay. Lady Helen stopped her from flat lining. She found internal bleeding and damaged ribs. Y/n went into shock and started hemorrhaging. Lady Helen stopped her from continuing to go into shock, the hemorrhaging and the internal bleeding.

Next day
Turns out, Y/n has been physically abused at the foster home and has been physically bullied at school. Steve told me not to be by my daughter side because she has not forgiven me yet. I can believe that. Y/m/n and I was not there for her. If we were, she would not be on that bed. She would be happy, not depressed. She would be treated like a princess, not like Loki. She deserved love, happiness, trustworthy people in her life, not shitty boyfriends, shitty parents. Oh Odinson, I have hung out to much times with the man of Iron.

Peter's POV
In the Gym
She doesn't deserve this. She deserves a guy who will stay by her side. I was that guy, but... I ruined it. I ruined us. She doesn't trust me. I love her, but she doesn't want anything to do with me. Why did Liz have to come back into my life? She ruined everything. What can I do to get my girl back? All of a sudden, Y/n burst into flames. It was beautiful. She then turned back to normal. The whole team saw her scars. She collapsed onto the ground. Steve picked her up and took her to the med bay. She started flat lining . I started crying and ran my hand through my hair. I started praying for her to be okay. She went into shock, then started hemorrhaging. Turns out, she had internal bleeding. Helen stopped her from continuing going into shock and stopped her from hemorrhaging and her internal bleeding. I sat by her side and held her hand, praying for her to be okay. "Be okay Y/n, please be okay. I can't lose you. You are my everything. You make me happy. I love you. I love you too much to lose you now." I couldn't stop crying. I fell asleep holding her hand and crying. But I never left her side.