Chapter 10

Previously on 'Catch me if you can'

Once I was done singing, Steve and Talia started clapping. "You have a great voice, Y/n!" Talia said. I started blushing. "We here!" Talia shouted. We went to fetch my things. When I was done packing, Malia came to me with a letter and hugged me. "Read the letter when you are not here. You are going to make me cry." She said. The way she pulled her face. She looks like Tony. "I am coming now Malia." She nodded. She looks just like Tony.
"Steve, Talia, doesn't she look like Tony?" Both of them looked at her. "We need to take her with us." Talia said. "Malia, can you come with us please." I asked. She nods. Steve told the sister that we were taking Malia with us. All of a sudden,it felt like something is coming our way. And I shouted "Incoming" and somehow I create a force field and then blacked out. The last thing I rememeber was a purple prune standing over me.
Now
Peter's POV
I fucked up. Liz was standing in front on me with a smirk on her face."Why the fuck did you kiss me after I told you I have a girlfriend?" "Because I can do whatever I want to. Plus you,Peter Benjamin Parker, still have feelings for me!" "I don't have feelings for you. If I did I wouldn't have moved on." "THEN WHY DID YOU KISS BACK?" "BECAUSE YOU THREATEN ME, YOU SAID YOU WOULD HURT Y/N IF I DID NOT KISS YOU BACK!! YOU FORGET SO QUICKLY" "Oh...I did that didn't I?" "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS ROOM NOW!" Liz left right after I said that. I felt...guilty.I feel dirty,flithy. It felt as if my sins and demons were coming to get me. When I thought things could not get worse, Tony told me to suit up. Not telling me why. "Why did we have to suit up Tony?" "Steve, Talia and Y/n had to go and get Y/n's things from the orphanage." "What happened?" "The orphanage was attacked. By Thanos." "Who is Thanos?" "He is the reason why Loki attacked New York." As Tony was explaining this to me,Natasha, Bucky,Sam,Clint,Scott, Hope and Bruce were standing around us. "Y/n was able to protected everyone. Including my...biological daughter,Malia." Everyone was shocked yet not. It was Tony after all. "Y/n unlocked some more powers." What? More powers? When did this happen? "It happened when Peter was making out with Liz,while he was dating Y/n." Tony said. What? I was the cause of her unlocking her powers? "Peter did what?" Bucky asked with anger laced to it. "I cheated on her, because I was protec- how are you protecting her when cheating on her?" Sam asked. The two uncles,I thought. "Why did you hurt her like that!? Huh?! You know how she feels. Her insecurities. How she feels about love. You know she barely had love in her life. She never had loving family members, loving friends or a loving partner in crime. You have May, Ned, Michelle... You should have protected her from herself." Nat said. "I did it because Liz threatened Y/n. She said if I do not make out with her, she would hurt her more than she experienced before. That is why I did it. Tony, what powers does she have now." "She has the ability to make force fields and she has... angel wings. She looks like an angel. A guardian angel." Tony said. I did not believe until he showed us a picture of her now. He was right. She looked marvelous. She looked beautiful. She looked like an angel. She was wearing a white flowy dress. She just looked perfect.

She looked like a princess

She looked like a princess. A Queen. A Goddess. Technically she was a Demi-God. "Apparently Thanos backed away because he was afraid of her. She was his kryptonite,you could see because he became phyically and mentally weak. Like she was draining his life force."
Y/n's POV
I woke up to a purple prune kicking me to see if I was alive. I was so angry. My anger was coming through. My demons. My sins. All of a sudden, I got wings. I looked over to Steve and Talia. Steve was holding Talia. She was hurt. I touched her and she woke up. Healed. I was shocked. I had new powers, a new attire, and a new family to look out for. "I see she is finally woke up. Goddess of Purity"
                        ~♧♢♡♤~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter~ Caity😊😄😇☺

 Goddess of Purity"                        ~♧♢♡♤~Hope you enjoyed this chapter~ Caity😊😄😇☺