Chapter 15

2 weeks later...
And there I stood, in front of Steven Grant Rogers, yelling. I guess you wants to know why right? Let's take it back just a little bit....

1 week ago
I was in my room, reading Stephen King's novel It, while listening to Infinity by One Direction. To say I missed One Direction was an understatement. Anyway as I was sitting on my bed, someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I said. The person entered the room and it happened to be Uncle Bucky. You see, over the past few months, Bucky and I grew close. He is my best friend. He always checks up on me. "What's poppin' uncle Buck?" "Hey Y/n/n. Nothing much. Steve wants to talk to you." "Okay let's go." When we reach the Steve's room we heard this playing in his room.

As we entered the room, we saw...
Steve and Talia dancing to the golden oldie. I was dying because they were so cute, but I had to interrupt their moment. I coughed. Steve looked at me. "H-h-ey Y/n." Steve said shyly, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Hey Papa Steve. Buck said you wanted to see me. What's up?" "Well... I was thinking... that you should go back to school... you know since you have your powers under control." I was shocked. I didn't want to go back....

Now...
Now we are here. Steve and I had an ongoing argument on how I did not want to go to school. He didn't understand the hell I went through. How I hurt I was before moving in with the Avengers. I was bullied at school and abused at the foster home. I still have nightmares about school and the foster home. "Why don't you want to go to school?!?!?" Steve yelled through the door. I walked to the door and opened it. I looked at Steve and cried. I hugged Steve and said, "I-I w-w-as b-b-b-u-llied a-t s-c-hool." I said sobbing in Steve's t-shirt. Steve kissed the top of my head. "Why didn't you tell me? Y/n you need to go to school and if they bully you, ask the school to call me and I will deal with it, okay?" I looked up at Steve and said,"Okay, Papa Steve." "Let's watch a movie okay?" I nodded my head and welcomed Steve in my room.

We both laid on my bed and I put on Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone

We both laid on my bed and I put on Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone. I rest my head on Steve's chest  and watch the movie.

The next day...
Today is Sunday. Tomorrow I am going to hell, oh sorry I mean school. I didn't want to go back but I am doing it for Steve. Well look at the bright side, I will have Peter by my side. Nat is taking me to the mall to get whatever I need for school, using Tony's credit card. I put on this:

On the way to the mall, Nat and I were chatting about everything

On the way to the mall, Nat and I were chatting about everything. And when I mean everything, I mean EVERYTHING. From food to movies to Peter. I miss Peter. Haven't seen him in a while. Aunt May took Peter on a holiday to Fiji. Tony paid for it though, saying that it is the least he could do. Pete and I chat everyday. Sighs, I wish I could see him now. We arrived at the mall and the first thing I saw was the skateboard shop. I looked at Nat with pleading eyes and Nat gave in. I went into the shop and looked through each aisle to find the perfect skateboard. I finally settled on one.

I love Star Wars and I know Pete will love it so

I love Star Wars and I know Pete will love it so...Nat bought the skateboard and we were off to the next shop. We go everything I needed for school. I was about to leave when Nat said I needed clothes. I sadly agreed and we were off to the clothing stores. I picked 7 outfits and 2 pairs of shoes. After that, Nat took me to my favourite place in the mall... THE FOOD COURT. Nat took me to (y/f/f/r). While looking at my phone, I accidentally bumped into someone. "I am so sor- Shawn? Eugene?" "Y/n?" The pair were shocked. I don't exactly look the way I did 3 months ago. "Wow Y/n, you look... amazing." Shawn said nervously scratching his neck. "First of all, it's Flash.Second of all yeah, you look hot." Eugene- I mean Flash said. "Thanks, well I got to go. Nat's waiting." "Nat? Who's Nat?" "Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow." "You sound just like Parker when he said he knew Spider-Man." "Well, Peter may be my boyfriend but I am being dead serious at this moment." Shawn's eyes grew wide. "You're dating Peter Parker. The nerd. You chose him instead of running back to me?" "Well Mendes, did it ever occur to you that you're a pain in my ass and that I don't give a flying fuck about you. And please, me, run after a guy after he hurt me, boy bye." Nat came to me with my food in her hand. Flash and Shawn looked at Nat and then me wide eyed. "See you around boys." I said taking my food from Nat and walking away. We walked to the car laughing about what just happened.

<Timeskip to the Avengers Tower>
Nat and I were chat it the elevator when F.R.I.D.A.Y told me that Steve was looking for me in my room. I thanked F.R.I.D.A.Y and got off the elevator and proceeded to my room. When I got there, my room door was open. I went in room and saw....

Peter Benjamin Parker!!! He wasn't supposed to be back until next week. He stood with a bouquet of black roses. I felt a tear fall. Peter put the roses on my bed. I jumped on Peter and put my head in the crook of his neck. I cried and mumbled, "I missed you Pete." After that, I let go of Peter. He gave me a gentle kiss and gave me the roses. "These are beautiful. Thanks Pete." "You're welcome sweetheart. You look cute by the way." And  I giggled. I put the roses on my pedestal and ask Pete if he wanted to watch Star Wars and he of course yes. I put the movie on and we cuddled. Pete kissed my forehead and whispered a soft ' I love you y/n'