Chapter 11

Previously on 'Catch me if you can'

I woke up to a purple prune kicking me to see if I was alive. I was so angry. My anger was coming through. My demons. My sins. All of a sudden, I got wings. I looked over to Steve and Talia. Steve was holding Talia. She was hurt. I touched her and she woke up. Healed. I was shocked. I had new powers, a new attire, and a new family to look out for. "I see she is finally woke up. Goddess of Purity"
Now
Y/n's POV
"What do you mean by 'Goddess of Purity'." I asked with my fingers. "You are more like your father than you think. You, my child, you are a demi god. You are- Hold up. First things first, I am not your child. Do you see this man, Steven Grant Rogers, he is the closest thing to a father I have. And you hurt him. Second of all, that man you called my 'father', he will NOT be known as my father. He was never there for me, so he can piss off. And third of all, you are going to pay for what you done." I said. I clenched my fist, and he grabbed his head. I was hurting him and I was liking it. I took all my anger out on him. I then screamed, and he flew against the wall. Then I felt like I needed a outfit change and changed into this...

 Then I felt like I needed a outfit change and changed into this

(With the wings of course)
I kicked the shit out of him. Then I heard what sounded like a plane or the quinjet. I then saw Tony, Nat, Buck, Sam, Bruce, Vision, Wanda and...Peter. Peter looked at me with sadness and love. I then turned around and saw a beam of light lifted the purple prune up and it sent him somewhere far away from us. Tony looked at Malia and he looked at her like he was going to crying. I walked over to Malia and said," You see that man over there?" I pointed to Tony and Malia nodded her head." That is your father. Go ahead and said hi." She ran to Tony and hugged him. He started crying and mouthed a 'thank you'. I just nodded. Steve came to me and said," You are one strong young lady and I just wanted to say thank you." "Why?" "You saved Talia and for what you said about me to Thanos." "What I said is the truth and Talia is my sister. Plus I ship you guys, hardcore." Steve blushed. Nat came to me. "You okay?" "I am fine." "You know what I am talking about." " I forgave him, but I don't think I can trust him." "Well, on a happier note, you stopped Thanos or beat his ass,so you can be happy." "Where's Wanda. I need to talk to her about my powers. She needs to help me control my powers." As I said that, the lady who abused me walked up to me and smacks me. I grabbed my cheek as she yells at me. She calls me a sin and a monster. And I just stared at her. The team just looked at me. They could not believe what was happening. Aurora, the lady that cleaned my wounds after Amelia, the lady who abused me, beats me, came over and pulled her away from me. I fell to the ground. Crying was a understatement. I was sobbing uncontrollably. What she said really hurt me. I stopped Amelia and said," Be mindful when it comes to your words. A string of some that meant nothing to you, may stick with someone for a lifetime." And I walked away. The team looked at me, shocked and Malia just smiled. The foster kids ran up to me and hugged me. All of them said 'thank you' to me. I smiled softly. And Peter remembered why he loved me in the first place.
«°»«°»«°»
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am so sorry I did not updated for a while. I have just been busy.

 I have just been busy

Just little presents for not updating

Just little presents for not updating. Sorry for the shitty chapter~Caity♥😍😊