Chapter 7

The song is not part of the story. I just ❤ Panic! at the disco,this song and Brendon Urie so much!!!
Previously on 'Catch me if you can'
Unknown's POV
I watch as Peter and Y/n sleep. They look so peaceful. It would be sad if I tear them apart. But I will. Peter is my man and Y/n will never have him.
Earliar that day
Liz's POV(did not see that coming?)
My dad does not like Spiderman. He said that Spiderman put him in jail. He also said I must stay away from Peter. That is why we move to Oregon. But I told that my mom I wanted to move back to Queens a year after my dad was put in jail. My mom agreed only because I was in a depressed state. I moved back to Queens a year later. I could not go back to Midtown High, because I finished with high school. But I missed Peter. So I was start watching his every move, okay not his every move. Yes, I started stalking him. I saw the girl he was watching from across the room. Just like he watched me(in a slightly less creep way). He smiled everytime he saw her. He was like her guardian angel. There was this spark in his eyes when he looked at her. I mean, look at her, she is stunning. She looks like she is a Goddess. I am beautiful, but she is... gorgous. I am jealous because she is drop dead gorgous. She rocks what her mother gave her. She looks like she can be Thor's daughter. Anyway, the other day, I saw him punch Flash, talking to a guy in a red and black suit and carry the girl bridal style to a car that must be Tony Stark's car.I see him kissed her on her cheek and get into the car. Which I thought was weird. But then again, Peter was acting very weird last year, leaving me alone at homecoming, missing during the decathlon, him saying sorry to me when I moved to Oregan. And I still don't know why. I followed him to the new Avengers tower. I was shocked but went in the tower. I am an intern for Tony Stark. He said I must not became as crazy as my father. My father only stole,made and sold weapons to provide for his family. Tony Stark sold weapons to the bad guys as well, but I did not say anything since I needed the internship. Anyway, I signed myself in, like anyone who is an intern would do. I was hoping to see Peter, since Tony Stark picked him up at Midtown Tech. I smiled at Talia, an other intern, and ask her how her day with going. "Mr Stark loved my idea!" I looked at her confused. "What idea?" "To make his suits out of nanotech."
I looked at her amazed. "When did you come up with that idea?" She looked at me." I was thinking about how the human cells regenerate when someone gets hurt, then I thought about how lizards regenerate. I know how Mr Stark has trouble with repairing his suits all of the time, so I thought maybe Mr Stark could create suits that regenerate like a lizard would, but using nanotech. Great isn't it!" I was shocked. I mean Talia is super smart. She could be Tony Stark's daughter." That's great Talia! You could be Tony Stark's daughter because you are a genius!" She let out a nervous giggle. "Anyway, Mr Stark and Mr Rogers are talking to a girl named Y/n. Her father is apparently Thor Odinson." She said with venom. Just when she said that,Thor walked passed us. I could not help but fangirl. Talia looked at him with angry. She looked just like him. Which was strange, but I just brushed it off. After a few minutes, Miss L/n, entered the room and spoke to Y/n. All of a sudden Y/n shouted at them and Peter entered the room not realising I was there. I felt sad but said nothing. Y/n and Peter hugging and she was crying. She told her,from what I assume, parents to 'get out'. Talia was smiling. Like she wanted it to happen. I wanted to asked but it was not my place. "I don't care about that brat of a child." Miss L/n said out loud. "And Talia, that bitch is our child as well but I don't love her." She said out loud. I looked at Talia shocked for the second time today. "She is your mother? And he is your father? And she is your sister?" She looked at me. "Yes,Yes,Yes and I have powers, just like my sister." I could not believe it. "Cool!" I say. "I just want my sister to be happy. She has been through to much. I lived in the orphan that she lives in and they don't like the L/ns." I felt sorry for her and her sister. But  I was distracted by Peter and Y/n.I watch as they sleep. They look so peaceful. It would be sad if I tear them apart. But I will. Peter is my man and Y/n will never have him.
                 ♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡
  Well Talia looks like this:

                 ♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡  Well Talia looks like this:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!~Caity☺😊😄😇

I just think he looks hot in the photo so enjoy!!