Chapter 19

Previously on 'Catch me if you can'
"Where is Y/n Rogers?" I slowly stood up. "You have to come with me." A man with a mask covering his face. "Well, I'm sorry, but Midtown Tech is closed today." I said. As I said that, I gestured for Peter to get all the students out of the cafeteria. With a small nod from Peter, I used my telekinesis and took the Hydra agents out so that Peter, with the help of Ned and MJ, could get everyone out. I made a force field around the door to give them more time. It didn't last long, but long enough to get everyone out. Once everyone was out, I started putting the training sessions I had with Nat and Wanda to use. I kicked each and every one of their asses. Then someone through me against the wall with telekinesis. And that person was the bitch that thinks she's Regina George. She looked at me, and at that moment she knew, she fucked up.

Now
Talia's POV
Remember when I said I had powers. I am telepathically linked to my sister. I can feel what she feels, physically and mentally. I also have the exact same powers as her. I can also merge with her. Now I know what you are thinking? What the fuck? That's some Dragon Ball Z shit. My sister and I can merge like Goku and Vegeta but without doing the ridiculous dance.  We become the purple Phoenix. A mixture of my mom and aunt's Phoenix. I haven't told Y/n yet because she has a lot on her plate at the moment. I was talking to Steve when Tony walk in and said," Midtown Tech is under attack. You need to merge with her. There are way too many Hydra soldiers and Hydra has a weapon. Her name's Stacey Frothman and she is just as strong as Y/n, maybe even stronger. You need to do it Talia." I looked at Tony shocked. "But Tony- Talia your sister is in danger. Do you want her to get hurt?" Steve asked. "You got this. I will suit up, just do it for Y/n." Steve said, and with that he went to get ready for the mission. Nat handed me a suit and said," You might need this." "Thanks." And with that I went to my room to change. The thing is, i was the nerd at the back of the class. The one always busy with a chemistry set. The one no one spoke to. I've never done this before and it's scary. But my baby sis is in trouble. I walked to the quinjet to see Steve, Tony, Sam, Buck, Nat and Wanda getting ready to board the quinjet. I grabbed Steve's hand and he looked down. He kissed my forehead and told me to breathe. I didn't know that I was holding my breath until Steve told me. Tony got the quinjet fired up and we were on our way.

Y/n's POV
I looked at Stacey, anger flowing through every vein in my body. The Phoenix came out. The Ice Phoenix. Just then Talia burst through the door and ran to me. "Take my hand Y/n." Confused to say the least, I took Talia's hand. I felt more powerful. A voice inside my head said,"Y/n, it's me, Talia. We merged." Merged? I looked at my hands, they were...purple? Talia said, "Y/n, this isn't the time to pull a Miles Morales. We need to fight." Next to me, was Steve, Tony, Buck,Nat, Sam, Wanda and Pete. I didn't want Pete in this fight but I don't control him. I looked at Stacey and the new bunch of hydra soldiers that just rolled in. But I-well we sensed another presence. A man with a metal helmet that is weirdly shaped walked in. A old man."My name is Erik Lehnsherr, better known as Magneto." At that moment, a female came in. "Sorry Erik, but you are not hurting my nieces today." Everyone turned to look at...my AP Bio teacher? "Ah Jean. Nice to see you after...10 years." "Cut the crap Erik. What do you want?" "You know what I want. She's or they're standing right there." He said gesturing to Talia and I or the Purple Phoenix. This is going to be a long day.
                   «««*»»»*«««*»»»
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry that I haven't been updating. Hope this makes you feel been~Caity♥✨

And if you didn't know. This is what I meant by 'this isn't the time to pull a Miles Morales.'

Thanks for reading😊

Thanks for reading😊