Chapter 20

Previously on 'Catch me if you can'
At that moment, a female came in. "Sorry Erik, but you are not hurting my nieces today." Everyone turned to look at...my AP Bio teacher? "Ah Jean. Nice to see you after...10 years." "Cut the crap Erik. What do you want?" "You know what I want. She's or they're standing right there." He said gesturing to Talia and I or the Purple Phoenix. This is going to be a long day.

Y/n's POV
I woke up in a dark room. My head was in pain, my lips were dry. I licked my lips. All I tasted was blood. The door opened. The man who attacked Midtown Tech. "Ahh, you're awake!" He said creepily. "Who the fuck are you?Where's Talia? Did you hurt her? If you hurt her, I am going to fuck you  up" I asked. He ignored the last comment," You see, your sister, she is in another cell. We couldn't have the two of you together. That is asking for a death sentence." "It's nice to know that you care about yourself." I said very sarcastically. "You better watch your mouth, young lady." A familiar voice said. Oh crap! Even though it isn't really a surprise. "Hello daughter."
          ~~~~a few hours prior~~~~
Peter's POV
We were about to fight Magneto when Miss Grey entered the room."Sorry Erik, but you are not hurting my nieces today." What the hell?! Y/n looked confused, well Y/n and Talia. "Ah Jean. Nice to see you after...10 years." Wait, She knows this jackass? "Cut the crap Erik. What do you want?" "You know what I want. She's or they're standing right there." He said gesturing to Y/n and Talia. I looked at Y/n worried. Why does this always happen to her? She deserves better. And that's when the battle began. Miss Grey told the first shot and Steve threw his shield at Magneto, which might I said was a bad idea. Magneto catches it with ease and throws it at Steve, knocking his wind out. Miss Grey was thrown to the ground. Bucky was getting ready to attack but he was thrown to the ground before he could even attack. Sam took his gun out and began shooting, which might I say was another bad idea. Magneto sent the bullets back in Sam's direction, but lucky for him, I got him out of the way. But how I got him out of the way was very painful. For him. I kicked him. In the face. "Sorry Sam." He just glared at me. Wanda, Vision and Nat tried but failed. It was up to me to protect my girl. I flung myself at Magneto but he grabbed me by the neck. Y/n saw what happened and basically 'flamed on'. That was all I remembered before I blacked out.

                ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Sorry for the short chapter and for not updating in a while. School holidays started yesterday so I'll try to update more frequently. As a gift for not updating: