Chapter 6

Previously on 'Catch me if you can'
"How the fucking hell is Thor my father?" She asked out of shock. "Well, your mother and I had-""Stop right there 'father' if you were about to say 'your mother and I had sex' then you must think I am stupid." She said. At that moment, the door open. And it was...
Now
Y/n's POV
And it was a lady. I looked at her. We look alike. We have the same hair colour, same eye colour and the same facial structure. She just looks a few years old than me. "Now that is no way to talk to your father, young lady!" I look at her. "You are not my mother!" I told her. "As a matter of fact, I am. Now listen to me, young lady! You will RESPECT your father and I!" I looked at the lady who claimed she is my 'mother' and Thor. "Where have you been all my life then? Huh? Why now?" I asked. "I-" she said. "What huh? You going to tell me you are sorry? That you care? Do you know where I was? Huh? I was in an orphanage where they abused me! They hit me for everything I did! For every good thing I did! But I was led to believe that my mother died! That she died bringing me into this world! Into this HELL! But I must be thankful. Why may you ask? Because you are the first person to show me that love.*starts to cry* That I don't deserve love! Do you know how many times I tried to commit suicide?! Huh?10 times!! All in which failed? All 10 times!" Peter came in and pulled me into a long hug. "You deserve love Y/n." He said. Steve sat next to me and rubbed my back. "You deserve every good thing that comes to you." Steve said in a fatherly manner. "Tony can I talk to you outside?" Steve got up and pulled Tony outside. "Y/n-" my mom started. "Get out" my mom looked at me confused. "Wh-" I looked at her an said," Get out!! Both of you!" Both of them got up and walked out.

Steve's POV
"We need to adopt her, train her and look after her. I don't think Thor is good enough to look after her." I said. "You right Capsicle. Okay are you going to adopt her? She can live in the tower but someone has to adopt her." He said. "I will adopt her." I said. "Okay Capsicle. Let's go get the adoption papers." He said.

Y/n's POV
I look at Peter. "Can you cuddle with me please?" He looked at me shocked. "Please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Su-u-u-r-re" I giggled as I made space for him to lay. He laid down and put his arm around me. I put my hand and head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. I slowly fall asleep and hear Peter mumble "I love you" and I said "I love you too" and fall asleep.

Peter's POV
I mumbled a "I love you" thinking Y/n would not hear. But she heard and said "I love you too". My heart could not take it and beat faster. I was fangirling, sorry I mean fanboying. God I spend to much time with Ned. I fell asleep with the love of my life in my arms. This day could not get any better.

Unknown's POV
I watch as Peter and Y/n sleep. They look so peaceful. It would be sad if I tear them apart. But I will. Peter is my man and Y/n will never have him.

I wonder who that is? Comment who you think it is~ Caity😇☺😄😊
Because I have not updated in a while