Chapter 3

Previously on 'Catch me if you can'

Anyway back to Y/N, when she started crying, it started raining. When she cried harder, the rain was pouring. It's like she has powers. Maybe that's why S.H.E.I.L.D told me to keep an eye on her. *Star Wars ringtone* and guess what it is a phone call from Nick Fury himself.
Now
Peter's POV
"Hey Nick. How are you-" I was about to say before I was interrupted. "She used her powers,didn't she?" I was confused. Nick knew, but then again he knew everything. He even knew I was eating larb with Aunt May the night Mr Delmar's Deli got destroyed. "Of course I knew. I am the head of S.H.E.I.L.D." Like I forgot about that. "Yes, she used her powers. Why is that important?" I asked curiously. "Get her to safety NOW!" What is happening? "What? Why-?" "Just do it Parker!" " Roger that sir!" I looked in the direction that I saw Y/N walk in and saw that she was on the ground. I run up to Y/N and I was about to pick her up bridal style when Flash ran up to me. "What's up Parker? You helping your girlfriend?" he asked me. "Why won't you shut the hell up?" I asked him. "What was that Parker?" and a few moments later he ended up with a blue eye. "WTF PARKER?" he asked shocked. "LEAVE!!" I shouted. "Okay whatever you said Parker. Just don't punch me again." I chuckled "Won't make a promise I can keep Eugene" and with that, he was gone. "I am proud of you Holland." I turned to see a man with a red and black suit. "Excuse me. Who are you? And who is Holland." "I am Deadpool and you are Tom Holland." I looked at him with a confused face. "No. I am Peter Parker and I have to go." "Feisty one I see." I gave him the 'WTF' look. I called Mr Stark to come and get me at the school. " I'll be there in a few, kiddo." With that I picked Y/N up and just as I turned around, I saw Tony's new Audi R8 in front of the school. "Hey Mr Stark." Mr Stark give me one of his infamous smirks. "Who is the hot chick?" I glared at him. How can he talk about MY Y/N like that. "She is too young for you. Besides, you have Miss Potts." "You mean future Mrs Stark." I looked at him confused. "You proposed?!?!?!?" Mr Stark looked at me. "I will tell you when you get in the car,okay." I did not even realise I was not in the car. "You can put her on the backseat." I put her on the backseat and kissed her cheek. "Get in. Secretary Ross wants to talk to the team about the accords." Fuck I forgot about Ross. But wait I am not an avenger. " Why must I go? I am not an avenger. "He wants to see everyone who took part in the fight between Cap and I." 'WHY!?!?!? You guys are adults that deal with big things like Loki in 2012 and Ultron in 2015, I fight for the little guy and I do little things like stopping robberies and helping old ladies' I thought. "Ok, Mr Stark" I said reluctantly. "So you and Miss Potts are getting married?When did that happen?"Mr Stark looked at me. "It happened after you did not take my invitation to become an avenger." I looked at Mr Stark. Why do I regret not become an avenger.
Why do you Peter?~Caity