Ch.14 Play Them At There Own Game.

Anastasia POV

I got my weapons and went to the warehouse.

As I got there I purposely made my engines roar, letting everyone know I am here.

I got out, waking into the place like I own it, cause I kinda do...

" ANASTASIA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??" I just got in and someone is screaming at me?!! Like dude wtf.

You already guessed who it is, didn't ya?!

"gee dude like I just walked in Luca, calm down, what crawled up your arse this morning"

He growled like literally, just like a dog.

" you have to be more careful Anastasia, if I didn't catch you they would have kidnapped you"

He put a strong hold on they!

Why?

"Luca who are they?"

"right, you don't have your memory, well when you where younger you had a boyfriend that abused you while you lived on the streets, and some guy helped you to get rid of your boyfriend, that guy was a friend of mine, so anyway you and I and that guy that helped you always referred to your ex and his mafia as they. "

That's when it all came flashing back.

My old life.

Flashback

I was sitting on a rock, eating a half eaten banana I found in a dumpster.

That's when my boyfriend Calvin.

He got up next to me, slapping me!

''Where is my money?''

''I don't have it, I tried I swear, I couldn't get it! ''I said pleading, praying to God he would go easy on me.

"to bad" he said.

He kicked me in the rips, breaking them again.

"YOU ARE JUST A WORTHLESS SLUT, YOU ARE NOT GOOD FOR ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD JUST GO KILL YOURSELF" he continues kicking me, punching me.

Until I had 3 broken ribs, a broken nose, some bruises and cuts.

That's when a guy came and got him off of me. And beating him.

End of flashback

Who is my savor?

"Luca what's his name? The guy that saved me?"

"none of your business"

"but -"

"close the subject"

"fine, what was me ex boyfriends mafias name"

"the red scorpions"

Wait a second, I'm confused, who is my enemy? God why did I have to loose my memory?

"what happened to me in the club, the other day when I woke up in my apartment and you were there and stuff, what really happened?"

"a guy from the red scorpions drugged you, but before he could get away, we kidnapped him and got you back home"