Ch.22 Surgery /kidney Transplant

LUCA POV

I felt tears in my eyes, she kissed me and she was looking deep into my eyes right now.

And that's when she pulled the trigger.

The time stopped .

I dropped to my knees with her lifeless body in my hands.

I quickly raised her shirt..........

And that's when....

That's when I finallt started breathing again.

She was wearing a bullet proof vest.

She probably passed out because of the impact. If I had lost her, I swear I would have killed myself, as we got distracted a car passed by, and that's when a gun was taken out, I quickly covered her body.

***bang, bang, bang ***

3 gun shorts, but none of them were on me.

I turned around spoting Pam on the floor. No, no, no.

This can't be happening, Pam has been like a little sister, I can't lose her, nooo.

"NOOOOOOO" I said screamed into the air.

Time skip

It has currently been a week, Anastasia is in a coma, and Pam she isn't in a good sate at all, not even close to good.

Luckily no one else was injured badly, some cuts only.

I have been holding Anastasias hand as she is asleep, thats when she started moving.

She opened her eyes shutting them again, because of the light, and then she quickly got up.

"I thought I was dead" was the first words she said.

"you were wearing a vest"

"OH" she said looking down and playing with her thumbs.

"why did you do that?"

"because I felt alone, I told you I only went with them because yes there was a gun, and yes they drugged me to make me forget my memory, but it didn't work with luck I guess. But you still didn't believe me, you still don't. You thought I would really turn my back on you, I love you Luca, but...

But you don't feel the same way....

And that's why I am leaving "she said getting up.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT.

" AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING HUH?! IF YOU HADN'T DONE THIS DRAMA OF KILLING YOURSELF PAM WOULDN'T BE IN A HOSPITAL BED FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE "I lashed out.

" WHAT?!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?! "

" SHE ONLY "I stopped and continued." she lost her kidney "

" well she can use the second one "

" SHE DOENS'T HAVE A SECOND ONE, I PAYED A LOT OF MONEY TO PUT HER ON THE TOP OF THE LIST OF KIDNEY TRANSPLANT BUT NO ONE IS DONATING ANY "