Ch.24 THE RED SKULLS

Sorry for not updating. School has been very hard. And I am currently in exams I finish next Monday and I'll start updating again. Sorry guys, love you all, and thank you sooooo much for almost 8k reads, Honestly I didn't even expect it to be over 1k. I love you all.

**************************

Anastasia POV

It has been 4 years.

No, you didn't read that wrong, four years.

Currently, I am still the leader of the red skulls, me and Ma bitches are one of the most feared people in New York. Yes, we are the biggest mafia in New York.

So let's just say in these for years the Mafia got on top. Everyone, knows our name.

Our faces are of course unknown to people, some mafias, have died trying to get our faces to reveal it to the public.

And you might be wondering about my feelings towards Luca, well, I will admit I still think about him sometimes, but he still gave up on trying to find me about 2 years ago.

We are over and I am glad he got that in his stubborn ass head.

Currently, me and Ma girls are in a jet, we are flying to Italy. Why?

Well, an old friend of mine, more precisely a hacker friend of mine is there.

We are going to visit him, and I also have a meeting with a new rising mafia, I forgot their name and I don't care. They are the ones who need our help, not us their's.

I got my computer, hacking the cameras of Italy, Lucas mafia is there and I am going to make sure we do not meet up.

We actually had a call 2 years ago.

Flashback

I have been working on this mafia non stop. Losing sleep and its currently 2 am here. When my phone rings.

Unknown number, my gut tells me I want to answer this.

And I do.

"hello?"

"Anastasia"

"luca" I say shocked.

"Anastasia please come back"

"NO LUCA WE ARE DONE GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD."

"you know what fine, I have been dying to find you and I am sick of chasing you, you are just a bitch who didn't get any attention when she was young, right you didn't have a daddy to give you attention pathetic bye" he said hanging up.

That hurt me, it's like I finay lost the last piece of my heart. He knows what I have been through yet he still said that.

****end of flashback****

I hated him ever since.

I swear when I see him, I am going to kill him myslef.

At this thought, Red came up to me.

"are you alright"

"Im fine Red"

"talk to me baby gurl I know some thing's is bothering you."

"you know Lucas mafia is here, and if I run into him, I'm going to kill him you know that right"

"oh honey, if you wouldn't kill him I would"

We both laughed so hard.

*time skip*

We are in our hotels now and we decided to go clubbing. A new club apparently is opening tonight and my old friend whose name is Danny is going to be there.