Ch. 36 The real shit.

Anastasia POV

Today is the day. The day I will get my hands on that technology, the day I will finally track down and kill my parent's murderers.

Right now we are on our way to the island. We are prepared to fight, everyone's ready for anything that might happen today.

As we reach there, I turn around, looking at my inner gang, and Luca's.

" Everyone ready? . are we going to find that technology before them? Are we going to finally be ready to end this all?" I asked with energy and anger flowing threw my blood.

" YEAHHHH" they cheered on. I looked at Luca and smiled. These past few days, he has been acting so sweet. He is reminding me of the boy I fell in love with when I was 13 it's kind of refreshing, it's making me happy. Maybe I should stop lying to myself, It's true when they say every girl is going to have that one guy she's always going to have feeling for. No matter what I do, It just seems like I can't stop having feeling for him. In the end, the heart wants what it wants.[ yes OI just quoted Selena Gomez, no judging, I'm a huge fan.]

I looked at the island, it looked so alive. Lights were everywhere. Music was blasting. Literally. It looked like a real party. Fuckers are celebrating there own death. Assholes.

When we got there, we snooped in. They can't know I'm here yet. I need to find what I'm looking for first this, then we will attack.

Everyone got separated. The first thing I want to do is find the leader, the person who killed my mom and dad. God help the person once I get my hands on him. Putting my angry emotions by the side, I started searching. We went deep into the island, with flashlights and all that stuff. It has been over two hours. Where is that shit? Ughhh.

Just then I spotted a cave. What the fuck? This shit is messed up. And like that I got a text, guess who? guess who? From my one and only stalker, the one who is covered under the shadows and won't reveal himself.

He sent me a picture of the aquarium my parent's had back at the hideout of the shadow's.

What am I supposed to do with this?

Look good into it, your answer is there.

When are you going to reveal yourself?

When the times right.

ughhhhh. I can't believe this dude. Like why help me when your in the shadows when you can help me without hiding.

I looked into the picture, he was right there is a cave in the aquarium. I need to bring everyone here. I texted the inner gangs and some members from my mafia and told Luca to call the others.

After about 20 minutes they all were here.

" Ready?"

" Ready." they said.

We walked into the cave. It looked beautiful. There is a part where it connects with the ocean and a part where its all sand and has huge space.

right as I stepped in with everyone next to me. Someone started clapping their hands.

" Bravo, Bravo Anastasia, just like your father, you want to dig into something you don't know about, and something you can't handle." I looked around no one is in sight. I quickly grabbed my gun. Just as someone old like a 65 year old man and a 40 year old guy walked out.

" Your the leader aren't you" I asked through gritted teeth.

" True, you have been searching for me princess the one who killed your parent's" he said as people started surrounding us .

Then he continued.

" your father didn't give you to my sun, I wanted you to marry my son," he said pointing to the 40 year old guy.

" But your father refused, so I killed him." he said like it's the simplest thing.

" So you killed my father just because he didn't agree on an arranged marriage between me and your son, the 40 year old guy standing there?" I asked, and he just nodded. This man is messing with my temper.

" I know your mad darling, but I get want I want, oh I loved the way your mother was screaming when I put that knife in her stomach and rapped her right in front of your father, or when I removed your fathers eyeballs, your mother was a real screamer, tell me , Luca right? Is she like her mother, a screamer in bed?" he said laughing.

" Now my dear Anastasia, you can end all this now, just by taking my son's hand in marriage, so tell me will you?"

I stood there with a blank expression. And then started laughing. Then stopped.

And I gave my team the sign that says attack in 5 seconds. I turned around looking at my watch. Then I looked up to him, I looked him dead in the eyes and said 4 words right before gunshots erupted.

" Over my dead body"

****GUNSHOTS****

A/N

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

TILL NEXT TIME BABES LOVE YALL.